Partner required

Assalam o alaikum respected members…
I need a credible and senior person who has achieved to gain control over urges. I am new and i relapse again and again. My longest streak is only 3 days. So I need someone who can share his experiences with me and can guide me.
Here is my code g4mgcs
Thank

3 Likes

I recently posted this in an another forum, just copy pasting it. Hope it helps.

In most cases, especially for shorter streaks, we would be like, its okay, I will relapse once and start over again… May be this or it may be something else for you but we always know exactly
what our brain thinks before we relapse, We have to tell our head why its not the right mindset and we have to make counter arguments with our head ready… If our head says, relapse once and start again, we could tell that we could keep saying that for the next whole year or so and still we wont be going anywhere… Most people that really wants to quit will quit then and there, will quit at any cost… Will suffer any consequences because ultimately they want to get better… That desire and passion to quit, to get better has to run through your veins day in and day out. I want to fight this, thats the Mentality you should be having. Work on that.

Also urges are very normal, each urge you conquer, your confidence increases… They are like stepping stones to success… It also tests your strength, make sure you win. :muscle: Because what you get, when you win, is too sweet… You will love yourself, happy with yourself, nothing better than that…also this intensity of urges fade over time.

2 Likes

Hey fellow rewire companion, you can add me as well. I have been doing hardmode for over 1200 days (current streak). So I’ve seen a few obstacles I may be able to help you with. I’ll add your code, and here’s mine as well.

Peace.
zjcpym

Hello friend,
Quick question. Does it get easier over time?
I know that the body produces an excess amount when NoFapping. But does it reduce over time?

Oh yeah, it does. Because with the months you find ways to convert that sexual energy into art, sports, love for others or it can be spirituality. But the trick is to convert that energy (some call it transmutation).

I agree with that statement. Usually when I feel urges, I do pushups or things like that. And it works. But when my brain just doesn’t know when to stop, whether it be OCD or something. And then pre ejaculate sips out. It’s very troublesome and disappointing which usually causes the end of a streak :frowning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.