PapiPlayboy's Diary/ Dating advice for begginers

I agree that there are some people who are beta in their talking but brother they are all wanted to fix themselves so maybe that’s why there sense of talking is like that man, Insha Allah they will increase their hierarchy Insha Allah by doing hardwork, smart work and patience

2 Likes

Idk bro, best way its getting thrown to the wolves and come back leading the pack, but I respect that.

I just have the opinion that they look very femenine wasting time in looking for pictures and quotes to feel better after relapsing instead of putting in work! :wolf::fire:

Also you have to recognize that not everybody can be alpha, maybe its in the adn…

2 Likes

I agree with this what you said
They are many people who relapse and take some short term motivation and eventually relapse. I have pity for them. Maybe they are trying hard Allahu Alam but the efficiency is low due to the fact that they relapse very much and they might clear picture of nofap

1 Like

Ya I agree but those who are keen to nofap there’s a high chance to become a Sigma or alpha Insha Allah

1 Like

I just came back from a hiit class after trail, being an Alpha is WAY easier then being a beta.
I had to go to hell and back, almost die, you have to push you to the limit to conquer, now I rule this site. :lion::crown:

2 Likes

And why are you focussing on that mate, I see quite some dedicated members around here, focus on them if you ever need motivation and being an alpha it’s your responsibility to guide others in your pack rather than just dissing them :joy::sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

I’m just sharing my opinion, I’m more than good ty bro :muscle:t4:

My responsability its to keep leading my pack in real life and keep improving, they have to do the same work themselves.

2 Likes

Day 15.

I’m not even counting the days just posting to be honest, I’m 100% sure I’ll reach my goal.
Today I went for an early walk near the sea, saw a castle and did my signature pose on top of a bunker.
It was a good morning, now I’m sunbathing while I’m writing this, this afternoon I’ll take a quick nap and lift weights, and after I’ll go to zumba class, yesterday we did hiit after I climbed 2 mountains, my legs need some rest so its time to work upper body and core, I’m even training my neck, absolutely chad move.
I hope you all have a blast today, I’m sure I will.
Sincerely yours.
PapiPlayboy. :lion::fire:

3 Likes

Yo bro! I wanted to ask, what do you do professionally? What qualifications do you have?
Asking in reference to this

1 Like

Construction worker, today ends the easter holidays in my country.

By 30 my goal is owning a good construction company and doesn’t have to work that much.

Been working from 20 to 25 and I’m almost at the highest rank that a construction worker can be.
Also I completed all the highschool + bachillerato without failing or repeating and I’m titulated as nurse auxiliar with an A.

4 Likes

Oh that’s great bro! Keep hustling :muscle:

3 Likes

Day 16.

I’m doing things great but I don’t expect great results, I’m getting into budism lessons recently and it has improved my mental and spiritual strenght.
Also I didn’t stopped working and working out, not always its easy to accept other’s opinions and I have to let them go without affecting me, even doing things great you ll have haters, doubters and envious people.

Every step has its difficulties, if not mental, physical or spiritual, but I feel ready for every challenge, I like challenges they help your developement and build your confidence and behavior.

3 Likes

Day 17.

Free days of work due to intense rainings, I’ll stay with my grandparents and I ll rest today, did a cardio workout this morning.
Reading this book currently. :wink:

2 Likes

Today I had sex with the zumba class girl, ain’t going to enter into details to not arouse anybody.
She wanted to had sex with me by anymeans and now, after getting it she will come back with his boyfriend, who’s everyday crying her since she left him just to have sex with me, I can’t believe how wicked women’s inside are, she caught me off guard, like a predator, I couldn’t resist it even knowing how dirty she was playing, she said to me that she would like to repeat behind his boyfriend’s back, she wants to control me because she know she can’t.
She has a man completely in LOVE with her crying for her everyday and she had been treating him bad daily for years and suddently just lefts him, just to have sex with a man who doesn’t even cares for her, because she knows he loves her and that she can dominate him.
It felt good ain’t gon lie but I feel bad for that man who gives his all just to make her happy.
Maybe wicked woman just want what they can’t have.
I won’t let her control me, if someday she appears nude again I won’t let her touch me but honestly I was very aroused because I couldn’t imagine she would go that far and in the dirtiest way, I feel bad for men who’s partners do that, not for me, honestly.

2 Likes

Day 1 again.

Glad I was honest, I did a good cardio + bíceps, chest and shoulders workout, It was a good sunny day.

2 Likes

Day 2/3.

I was working out like a beast this weekend, feeling better than EVER, here is a little photo of my results!

3 Likes

Day 4 came home from work and going for a good cardio workout, tomorrow heavy lifts! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Day 5.

Did my lifts but I’m struggling spiritually honestly.
What doesn’t kills you makes you stronger, sometimes the devil posesses me and ain’t talking relapsing, trying to improve as human being, Thank you God for EVERYTHING.

2 Likes

Day 6.

Did all I had to.

But honestly the feelings of starting a family are making me overthink…

I know I’m prepared to be a great dad but I know I’m not prepared to choose the right women to be mom. So I know God its just making me wait for the right girl cause everybody deserves somebody that loves you and support you just the way you are and in everything you do.

Thank you God for everything without you I would be NOTHING.

1 Like

Whats the age of consent in america again?

1 Like