Pain in prostate region

So 2 days before… i was masturbating and left in a middle without ejaculation… after few time i got a pain in my testicle area or may be prostate area…when i asked here… i got familiar with a word “blue balls”… and i found that only way to make it pain free is to let it go… means just move ur trapped semen out… so i had to do it … and when i did … the pain was gone… i was happy that now i can start challenge again with full motivation. but after 24 hrs… the same time at night, it started again… so at first i searched internet how to avoid it… i did some exercise / pushups… to make my blood flow in whole body rather than prostate region. was releived for only few mins. and then pain restarted… then i had to ejaculate again… and strangely the semen that ejacualted was vedy thick and a jelly like…so pain was again gone and i slept peacefully at night… but now when i wake up… i again felt the same pain. no i have a fear that its something related to prostate infection… pleass someone guide me … what should i do… are there any home remedies ?? :-/

Apply ice. It helps.

1 Like

It will start because your body was wasting semen and testosterone. If you will store it for more days then it disappears. Your body will get to know how to use this energy. Stay positive and continue your streak with patience and perseverance.

1 Like