Paid a prostitute

You heard it yesterday I paid a prostitute 153 dollars for sex because I thought it would help me to get rid of the urges, but I was wrong after the incident I felt much more worse then before I realised I fucking paid 157 dollars to a prostitute even though my economy is at the lowest. I couldn’t control myself it was like something was controlling me.

After I got home the urges was still there and guess what I fucking pmo-ed It was like shooting myself in the foot! I realised I have almost no money left. And at the same time I’m doing my truck drivers licence and if I fail the theory test or the practical test I would have to pay 157 dollars for each test to try again. Fuck!

I’m feeling hopeless right now :confused:

6 Likes

Firstly, mind your words. They have power to change your world,start replacing “if” with “will”. Next take a breath, and focus on studying not your error. It’s a journey not a short cut Semen Retention. As long as you learn from it your fine.

I love you but I can’t learn it for you brother.

11 Likes

You know it’s bad and not good for you. Just think about those who are stuck in it and they don’t think it’s wrong!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.