One Year NoFap Streak on my 22nd Birthday!

On 13/11/2019, I’ll turn 21, and I’m making a commitment to myself and to you guys that I will gift myself 7 months of NoFap Streak on my 21st Birthday!

Current Streak: Day 0
Highest Streak: 27 Days
I will update my progress in this thread…:snowboarder:

15 Likes

Amazing. You are a NoFap hero.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

My birthday is on October of this year turning 23.
We must do our best till that day and more.

3 Likes

Day 7 :facepunch::facepunch:

0.25/7 months :heavy_check_mark::ballot_box_with_check:

2 Likes

Day 15 :facepunch::facepunch:

0.5/7 months :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Send your Codec! I want follow u

1 Like

My code- xatx66

And what’s your code? @Senhoromar

1 Like

Day 30 :facepunch::facepunch:

1/7 months :white_check_mark:

Already crossed my highest streak of 27 days :metal:

2 Likes

I failed!
Tomorrow is my birthday, and I’m on Day 0 today…the highest I gone after this commitment was just 34 days.

The first time I came to know about Nofap was in May 2018, then I watched many videos on YouTube related to Nofap, semen retention, sexual transmutation, etc… I remember my first decent Nofap streak was of 8 days (from 16 June to 23 June 2018)

I came to know about this app in December 2018, since then I joined many challenges on the forum, and these were my top streaks:-
34, 32, 27, 26, 24, 22, 16, 11…

I learned a lot in these months. I want to start a new fresh journey. I had decided to change the title of this thread from “7 months of Nofap streak on my 21st birthday” to "One Year Nofap Streak on my 22nd Birthday"

Yes I am again making a commitment, I will gift myself 1 year of Nofap on my 22nd birthday, and this time I will definitely fulfill this commitment!

This thread will serve as a reminder for me, and I will share my journey here!

2 Likes

Day 1/365 successfully completed!!

#NofapHardmode

2 Likes

Happy Birthday :confetti_ball: brother @Martial_Beast. I believe “You will definitely fulfil your commitment”.
Have a nice day brother!!!

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Martial_Beast. WYATB and keep going to fulfill your 1 year challenge.

2 Likes

After a long time I saw this kind of post.
That’s Really Great(inspiring thought),… that you’re making a commitment for better tomorrow & givings yourself a gift which is unbelievable and unforgettable, if you can accomplish this before any of your birthday then whole life you can feel proud that you achieved something which is best for you.

I will try this same… & Make some plans to accomplish it without any excuses.

3 Likes

Day 20/365 successfully completed!!

#NofapHardmode

@Adioz This time I will definitely gift myself 1 year of Nofap on my 22nd birthday🔥

All the best bro :+1:

Give me your code, let’s rise together :muscle:

3 Likes

uce8d1 here it is… My sharing code
But bro I didn’t tried before, if we become all time AP then I will definitely do this together.

2 Likes