One awkward doubt

Yes, that operation is called circumcision. It is performed on all Muslim boys when they are born and a week old. Circumcision is the removal of the foreskin from the human penis.

Circumcision reduces the bacteria that can live under the foreskin. This includes bacteria that can cause urinary tract infections or, in adults, STIs. Circumcised infants appear to have less risk of urinary tract infections than uncircumcised infants during the first year of life.

You can reduce infection chance by keeping your penis clean. Washing it with water after urination or ejaculation is the best way.
Donā€™t worry. Itā€™s just an infectionā€¦ Nothing life threateningā€¦
Get well soon

3 Likes

Yes bro, he was from Brazil. I was around the same age at that time and sick with life, his story motivated me to do the same. But, 42 is just too much. However, there were several days over the span of next one year, when I did it for like 17-18 times. It did not kill me, but adter doing it for more than 10 times continuously for some dats, one day, when there was noone at home, I fell unconscious and only woke up nearly 26 hours later. It was a horrible feeling. That was when I decided to quit this dirt. However, I havenā€™t succeeded yet. But, I mean, becoming a person who does it once in few days from the one who used to do it 10 times a day on a regular basis, is still a huge improvement. There were many problems that I had because of that, but I wonā€™t write that here, as everyone already knows about them all.

3 Likes

Bro, as @NeverGiveup420 suggested, washing the area of your penis just below the foreskin will keep the bacterial infection away. What you can do is you wash it with water everytime you take a bath.

2 Likes

Damn 17- 18 times a day is too much ā€¦

Iā€™m dead tired after I do 3 times a day :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Oh okay bro. Thanksā€¦what are you suggesting me? To do that operation or not?

1 Like

I dont how I am infected in first place :joy:ā€¦ maybe some sperm after masturbating is stored there and get infected ā€¦or some bacteria in my underwear. Dont know. Okay bro I wash it

1 Like

17 to 18 times omg. 26 hours of sleep. What a madness bro you did. I donā€™t know how to react for this comment itself. Never Never Never again bro

1 Like

Well. The doctors recommended it. I would also recommend. It will improve your hygiene and decrease chances of future infection. Medically it is very recommended.
The operation is totally safe. And maybe you will feel little pain in your head of penis for 1 or 2 days or hours. I donā€™t know. Maybe less. You can ask the doctor.
Go for the operation.

2 Likes

You can also focus on your hygiene, and if you get the infection again. Then go for the operation. Itā€™s totally fine.
But the main focus is hygiene and the operation will definitely aid it.
At the end its your choice.

2 Likes

Okay bro thanks soo much for your guidance. Just considering your advice and @PrDr advice I went to hospital. Now I feel better than before

2 Likes

Bro, there can be a lot of reasons for that. But washing it regularly will help in almost every case. P.S. never ever use anything else besides water to wash it.

1 Like