One awkward doubt

I have pain in my right side ball for like a week. What does that mean?.. Sometimes I have pain,sometimes normal. But right now much noticable

1 Like

I do yoga, some poses I have to crash them. Maybe due to that?..anyway for past 2 days I did nothing

It looks like one of my ball(right) is pretty much bigger(Swallon). I dont know everytime it was like that. But that ball only paining.

Bro actually I relapsed both yesterday,today. Is it still blue ball?

Not teased bro and peeked bro. Just relapsed pretty heavy 6 times from yesterday…after that only pain increased

6 times!!! Bruhh :frowning:
I think that might be one of the reason for pain, just give your instruments some rest or they’ll look like this :woozy_face:

4 Likes

I think you did it too much! That’s why it hurts, give it some rest first

4 Likes

What a coincidence :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Okay guys I give that rest. Thanks

1 Like

If u did 6 times then obviously that’s the reason why ur balls are hurting. Don’t relapse in coming 3-4 days

2 Likes

Okay bro… as I said I take proper rest

1 Like

If the pain persists after 3 days rest then maybe the cord attaching testis may have twisted 90 degrees or more.
So visit a doctor. It nothing to be ashamed of. Medical problem should be looked at as soon as possible.
I hope you the best that the pain goes away quickly. get well soon

2 Likes

Okay bro. Pretty uncomfortable for sure. I will check…pain is like 1 week bro up and down. Now little high

1 Like

:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:Man what are you doing my highest is only 3 in my life in a day…if I will do 6 times then I am sure I will die…don’t play with your life… Use ice balls there and you should take rest 10 hrs after this relapse…drink a lot of water for recovery… actually you should think that you are going to do 6 times !! This is very harmful…!

1 Like

In 2 days bro… its very harmful yess

2 Likes

I check morning bro…I cannot sleep well now

1 Like

I heard story of a 16 year old boy who masturbated 42 times and died :joy:

2 Likes

Lol :joy: … went to hospital, taken scan,urine test. They said bacterial infection.

2 Likes

And also they advised to take a operation ‘sunnath’ within one year,no rush. That my penis front skin is growing so it might cause some infection. I dont understand anything, I said okay and came back.

2 Likes

They asked to give another test to find which bacteria is causing this pain. Results come in next 3 to 4 days

2 Likes