One awkward doubt

I have pain in my right side ball for like a week. What does that mean?.. Sometimes I have pain,sometimes normal. But right now much noticable

1 Like

I do yoga, some poses I have to crash them. Maybe due to that?..anyway for past 2 days I did nothing

It looks like one of my ball(right) is pretty much bigger(Swallon). I dont know everytime it was like that. But that ball only paining.

Its called blue balls, pressure is building up there. So dont fantasize stuff, dont look at erotic pictures, also do some workouts, stretching etc, or take cold showers, the pain will go away.

4 Likes

Bro actually I relapsed both yesterday,today. Is it still blue ball?

If you fantasize, look at pictures or tease yourself, the pain comes. So you have to avoid. Sorry you relapsed but, I hope you will find the motivation needed to get out of it.

2 Likes

I think its blueballs… But you have to ask yourself if you have teased yourself. If so, that’s a good explanation.

Not teased bro and peeked bro. Just relapsed pretty heavy 6 times from yesterday…after that only pain increased

Got it… I am not sure then bro… Do some stretching. Someone else suggested me once, to put ice there, see if it works.

1 Like

6 times!!! Bruhh :frowning:
I think that might be one of the reason for pain, just give your instruments some rest or they’ll look like this :woozy_face:

4 Likes

I think you did it too much! That’s why it hurts, give it some rest first

4 Likes

What a coincidence :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Okay guys I give that rest. Thanks

1 Like

If u did 6 times then obviously that’s the reason why ur balls are hurting. Don’t relapse in coming 3-4 days

2 Likes

Okay bro… as I said I take proper rest

1 Like

If the pain persists after 3 days rest then maybe the cord attaching testis may have twisted 90 degrees or more.
So visit a doctor. It nothing to be ashamed of. Medical problem should be looked at as soon as possible.
I hope you the best that the pain goes away quickly. get well soon

2 Likes

Okay bro. Pretty uncomfortable for sure. I will check…pain is like 1 week bro up and down. Now little high

1 Like

:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:Man what are you doing my highest is only 3 in my life in a day…if I will do 6 times then I am sure I will die…don’t play with your life… Use ice balls there and you should take rest 10 hrs after this relapse…drink a lot of water for recovery… actually you should think that you are going to do 6 times !! This is very harmful…!

1 Like

In 2 days bro… its very harmful yess

2 Likes

I check morning bro…I cannot sleep well now

1 Like