NOTaverage's diary (reboot - from day 0)

DAY 5 : I wanted to relapsed today since I already passed my previous highest streak that was 4 days. But instead somehow I tried to look in my future self , what now , what did I gained from fapping ? , I tried my best with patience for 5 days just for this 5 secs of pleasure of jerking off.? So I said no to myself and avoided fapping although it was an close edging. I closed my eyes and counted to 50 syncing with inhaling breaths , focusing on the breaths thinking nothing else. It WORKED !! now I m here feeling no regret and made this diary . I will update every day here and I want to see how far I can go :muscle:
Fuck those urges u r the master , u tell ur brain what to do and what not do :triumph::triumph:

3 Likes

Remember You are master of your thoughts.
Dont let them control you.

3 Likes

Yes exactly @anon66785751 :sunglasses::sunglasses:

Introspection save the day again, great job dude and years on beating your personal best.:blush:

1 Like

@Veritas312 thank you . You guys here are my inspiration. :hugs:

2 Likes

Day 6 : I woke up rock hard plus there was an urge but not so strong. I m doing more outdoor activities and also preparing for a mini exam. #nofapfortoday

2 Likes

Day 7 : I m really happy and proud that I am able to reach this streak. I noticed 2 benefits after 7 days nofap :

1. My face is soft and less oily…pimples are going away.
  2. The moment I wake up in the morning I just want to jump Outta my bed and do stuff. Plus I don’t feel dizzy through out the day.

Rest I don’t see any noticable differences yet. My voice was already deep since puberty ,so can’t say the difference.
I am really excited to see some results after 2 weeks. Hope you guys are getting amazing results as well.

2 Likes

Good job on 7 days, I’m glad your seeing benifits already. :weight_lifting_man:

1 Like

Thank you :blush: @Veritas312

Day 8 : relapsed tonight, edging got me. I am very dissapointed, seems like all my hardwork has vanished away But I learned my lesson. Going hard mode from tomorrow . :muscle: #noedging

1 Like