HE-MAN123's Diary- Success Story

Day 18- Disciplined lifestyle needed to overcome this habit.

4 Likes

Day 19- “what is the secret of your success in life?”
Replied the great sportsman, the great philosopher, the scientist, the actor, the Olympian, " Nofap".

4 Likes

UPDATE: So September ends today. Starting since january of this year, i have possibly tried my best to overcome this addiction. Today i am on day 20 and this is my second best streak of the year. I think i have made good progress. But i am not really satisfied with the results because i am still struggling to reach 90 days. At the same time, i am now confident that i can complete the Nofap challenge #90days this time. I am determined to do so. I will do it.

2018:-

January- 7 relapses
Febuary- 7 relapses
March- 6 relapses
Total: 20 RELAPSES in first quarter of this year.

April- 4 relapses
May- 5 relapses
June- 2 relapses
Total: 11 RELAPSES in the second quarter.

July- 4 relapses
August- 2 relapses
September- 3 relapses
Total: 9 RELAPSES in the third quarter.

I have also completed the Back to basics- 10 Days Challenge for 9 times- :medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports:.
And 29 days is my best streak till september. Other streaks are 17, 16, 14 etc.

I will complete #90 days NOW. I am on Day 20 today and will complete this year with a 110 Days Streak :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:. That’s the least i could do for myself now :bouquet::bouquet::bouquet:. Peace.

I am so thankful to this community and this app!

3 Likes

You are progressing, the stats speaks.
Never become satisfied with your streak, the devil may strike anyday.
One Day at a Time.

2 Likes

Bro share your diary and days also with us. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Day 20- We all are Superman in some way or the other, in our own lives, in our own struggles, in our abilities and endeavours. But the pmo is the kryto. pmo= poison of modern men. Just stay away even from the thoughts of it.

3 Likes

Day 21- pmo= toxic poison
pmo= toxic poison
pmo= toxic poison
pmo= toxic poison

3 Likes

Day 22- I was about to pmo due to frustration and release those tension but i stayed firm to my decision. I would have been feeling very regretful and sick if I had given up but fortunately i didn’t. Nofap is awesome, pmo is sickness.

3 Likes

I am glad for you that you didnt gave up.
You survived Test of Stress & frustration

2 Likes

I fell on Day 22. :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

The same reasons- Frustration, Need for dopamine rush and Lack of self discipline.

I will start again. Counting today as Day 0, December 31 would be exactly the 90th Day ( 29+30+31= 90 days).

God please help me. Please help me to quit this addiction once and for all and to complete 90 days nofap challenge by december 31st. Getting very regretful :cry::cry::cry::expressionless::expressionless::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

Update:
Jan-7
Feb-7
March-6

April- 4
May- 5
June-2

July- 4
August- 2
September- 3

October- 2. :no_entry_sign::negative_squared_cross_mark:

NOFAP 2018 lets complete it with 90 Days…atlast.

I will stop counting days from now and focus exclusively on my goals and building my life.

As a penalty/motivation, unless i complete 90 days-

1. I will stop writing this diary.
  2. I will stop myself from commenting or posting anything in this forum.
  3. No social media for 90 days.

It’s been too long. Some people are able to quit it as soon as they made up their mind. But for me, i have failed so many times, despite possibly my best efforts. My best streaks in 2018 are 29 days and 22 only. Though i started the year with the vow that i would never pmo again in my life, i have pmoed 42 times, had always broken my own promise. Such weak soul i have.

NOFAP 90 DAYS 2018, LET’S COMPLETE IT!!! :pray: :mantelpiece_clock::clock230::clock5::clock630::clock730::clock330::clock530::clock10::clock130::clock1230::clock730::clock9:

Take my example & draw strength from it. I vowed in january 2017 and here i am still on 13 days streak. Never completed Reboot during this time. Highest streak 31 days. Frustration Test will come again. So be ready for it. Every victory over Urges is our stepping stone towards Glory.
Keep on Trying again & again till you master it.
Hey … Start in my Basic Reboot Group. Check in there once in a week.
We are here always for you
:pray:

1 Like

Oct 3- Day zero

HELP ME DEAR GOD!!

I don’t want to fail again.

CAUSE FOR MY EVERY RELAPSE: THE SAME THREE REASONS:
1.Negativity( stress, anxiety)
2. Boredom( the need to get those high)
3. Lack of Discipline( weak willpower)

GOD HELP ME. I AM SO TIRED OF THIS VICIOUS CYCLE. IT’S REALLY SCREWING MY LIFE.

MY GOALS:
#PMOFREELIFE
#NOFAP90DAYS
#ONEYEARCELIBACY ( No love, romance, sex, No like thoughts)

TIPS-

1. I live a DISCIPLINED LIFESTYLE WITH STRICT ROUTINE(Which i currently don’t have). Specially of going to bed and getting up from bed in a fixed time table.
  2. DON’T COUNT THE DAYS. This strategy has miserably failed for me this whole year. Just forget about the day- 6, 10, 20, 30 whatever. It’s not important and it’s not going to help. Focus Not on not pmoing, but on building and enjoying my life. Just forget the days, every day is a new day which ain’t coming back. Cherish it and live it well.
  3. NEGATIVE THOUGHTS, ANXIETY, STRESS, TENSION-this is my biggest weakness. My Achilles heel. Cultivate the strength of mind to stay positive deliberately. DO PRANAYAMA AND MEDITATION DAILY AND REGULARLY. Take good care of my thoughts, desires, aspirations and emotions.
  4. For most part, my life is rather busy but there are moments of boredom. Just accept it. The good thing about boredom is that it is relaxing, which i need very much. Just accept boredom when it appears. Don’t try to escape away from it by pmoing anymore.
  5. Every morning, first thing upon waking up i’d do the GRATITUDE EXERCISE. For peace of my soul, happiness of my heart and positive mind. I have been a very very ungrateful creature. Life has offered me many things and blessings but i don’t even acknowledge them. I only focus on the things which i don’t have or which i have lacked in this life. But the thing is that nobody’s life is perfect. That’s why even celebrities, millionaires take their lives. Nobody’s life is perfect, which is fine. But i have been a very ungrateful man. I should start counting my blessings from today.

GOD GIVE ME THE STRENGTH TO SUCCEED. :om::om::om::star_of_david::star_of_david::star_of_david::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

Relased after completing Day 10 somehow. Will start again. God give me the strength to do so.

Update:
Jan-7
Feb-7
March-6

April- 4
May- 5
June-2

July- 4
August- 2
September- 3

October- 3 :frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning: :disappointed_relieved::no_entry_sign:

GOAL- #ONEYEARCELIBACY ( A full on hard mode. Not even having a peek at ■■■■ or having sexual thoughts deliberately)

AS A PENALTY, NO MORE YOUTUBE TILL I COMPLETE THE 45 DAYS CELIBACY/NOFAP/NOPMO MARK. :smiling_face::smiling_face:

HELP ME DEAR GOD!!

I don’t want to fail again.

CAUSE FOR MY EVERY RELAPSE: THE SAME THREE REASONS:
1.Negativity( stress, anxiety)
2. Boredom( the need to get those high)
3. Lack of Discipline( weak willpower)

GOD HELP ME. I AM SO TIRED OF THIS VICIOUS CYCLE. IT’S REALLY SCREWING MY LIFE.

MY GOALS:
#PMOFREELIFE
#NOFAP90DAYS
#ONEYEARCELIBACY ( No love, romance, sex, No like thoughts)

TIPS-

1. I live a DISCIPLINED LIFESTYLE WITH STRICT ROUTINE(Which i currently don’t have). Specially of going to bed and getting up from bed in a fixed time table.

2. DON’T COUNT THE DAYS. This strategy has miserably failed for me this whole year. Just forget about the day- 6, 10, 20, 30 whatever. It’s not important and it’s not going to help. Focus Not on not pmoing, but on building and enjoying my life. Just forget the days, every day is a new day which ain’t coming back. Cherish it and live it well.

3. NEGATIVE THOUGHTS, ANXIETY, STRESS, TENSION-this is my biggest weakness. My Achilles heel. Cultivate the strength of mind to stay positive deliberately. DO PRANAYAMA AND MEDITATION DAILY AND REGULARLY. Take good care of my thoughts, desires, aspirations and emotions.

4. For most part, my life is rather busy but there are moments of boredom. Just accept it. The good thing about boredom is that it is relaxing, which i need very much. Just accept boredom when it appears. Don’t try to escape away from it by pmoing anymore.

5. Every morning, first thing upon waking up i’d do the GRATITUDE EXERCISE. For peace of my soul, happiness of my heart and positive mind. I have been a very very ungrateful creature. Life has offered me many things and blessings but i don’t even acknowledge them. I only focus on the things which i don’t have or which i have lacked in this life. But the thing is that nobody’s life is perfect. That’s why even celebrities, millionaires take their lives. Nobody’s life is perfect, which is fine. But i have been a very ungrateful man. I should start counting my blessings from today.

GOD GIVE ME THE STRENGTH TO SUCCEED. :om::om::om::pray::pray::pray: :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle: :medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports:

1 Like

I don’t know about MR. GOD but i am with you.
So what plans you have made to fight your 3 enemies

I suggest you become fully aware in times of stress, boredom & when you are feeling weak.
You just have to indentify the URGE when it comes. Then begins The real battle, my dear friend
Everytime you win over an Urge, you become Free from slavery of ■■■■

1 Like

Update:
Jan-7
Feb-7
March-6

April- 4
May- 5
June-2

July- 4
August- 2
September- 3

October- 5 :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Today Day 0 again.
But I promise that this was the last fap of my life whether i die or live. No more. Please No more. No more.

I will be rewriting my journal only after Day 21 now

2 Likes

I’m ready for this challenge. Current streak -32 Days
My code - ia96fh

2 Likes

Ok bro i have added you. If you want, dmjory

Update:
Jan-7
Feb-7
March-6

April- 4
May- 5
June-2

July- 4
August- 2
September- 3

October- 5
November- 1

Today Day Zero again.
November 7th 2018, 3:50 am

NO YOUTUBE
NO SOCIAL MEDIA
NO WHATSAPP
NO MOVIES
NO SONGS

For 30 days.

1. Don’t sleep during day time.
  2. Go to bed as early as possible. Sharply by 10 pm.
  3. Wake up early from bed in the morning 5:30 to 6 am.
1 Like