HE-MAN123's Diary- Success Story

Day 9: pmoing kills… in many ways. It’s the most debilitating agent. I love doing nofap. It’s a medicine, a tonic and a life giving mechanism.

3 Likes

Day 10- Losers fap, Winners Nofap.

2 Likes

Day 11- All the best men, i think, are consciously or unconsciously on Nofap.

3 Likes

Soon Mind will play its Tricks.
Be ready for them.
It will make excuses to make you fall.

Just Relapsed on Day 15.
Good Wishes.
Keep Marching ahhhooo

2 Likes

Day 12- I don’t fall for the tricks of my mind anymore. No means no. No more pmo. Not possible.

3 Likes

Day 13- I am a nofap champ. I am a nofap champ. I am a nofap champ. I am a nofap champ. I am a nofap champ. I am a nofap champ. I am a nofap champ. I am a nofap champ. I am a nofap champ. I am a nofap champ. I am a nofap champ. I am a nofap champ. I am a nofap champ. Pmo stay away even from the thoughts of it.

2 Likes

Day 13- it’s great to be on nofap. You may have to go through 2% pain, there’s no denying that. But you get the rewards of 98% for your central nervous system, hormones, muscles, brain, eyes, aura, energy, proper brain chemistry and overall positive energy and health and well being. Nofap is pure economics and wisdom. Nofap-2% pain and 98% benefits. Pmo- 2% pleasure and 98% lingering pain.

4 Likes

Great thoughts.
I am seeing you as a champ already.

3 Likes

Day 14- Focus not on not fapping but on your goals. Focus on your goals and building your life That’s the right approach/attitude.

3 Likes

Day 15- Enjoy the daily benefits of Nofap.

3 Likes

Day 16- Nofap #90days let’s do it.
Pmo kills. Pmo kills. Pmo kills. Pmo kills. Pmo kills. Pmo kills. Pmo kills. Pmo kills. Pmo kills. Pmo kills. Pmo kills. Pmo kills.

1 Like

Lets do this man. :muscle::smile:

2 Likes

Day 17- Feeling very tired. But i am not giving up. It’s perhaps a withdrawal symptom or whatever. Therefore urge to pmo is little bit there, just to feel better. But i should end this cycle. God help me!!

2 Likes

God is Testing you. Dont let him down.

In first month there are energy fluctuations. You will start doubting yourself because one day energy is high and next day you feel like you are on day 0. Have patience and faith.
Remember first month is hell. Dont expect any benefit…

4 Likes

Day 1 again hope to continue this for atleast 90 days this time. I have done it once, I can do this again I know, I have that power to again be at that point. As by my experience I advise all of you that plss if you achvied something bigger don’t fall from there as because it becomes more difficult to rise again .so plss don’t fap again good luck guys

4 Likes

You are not active on the basic group.
Share your downfall story there plz .
Some might learn from it.

1 Like

Ok… btw thanks for the encouragement. Let’s beat this evil.

4 Likes

Why did you relapse after 90 days? What have you learnt?

I relapsed because of my silly mistake I was overconfident ,but I forgot that even if you reach highest point then also you have to be careful about your discipline that I forgot to maintain at that time ,I simply typed sex,nude etc etc on Instagram then it leads me to fap and that was my biggest mistake I admit it

2 Likes

Thanks for enlightening others. Good luck bro!!

3 Likes