HE-MAN123's Diary- Success Story

But there will be fatal errors in exercises without professional help.
And girls’ smile and warmth are source of happiness so idk whether I can divert myself and my energy somewhere else.
And I am an introvert and have social anxiety so I don’t go out a lot.

1 Like

Bro can I ask personal question ? How much you weigh and what exercise you do in No PMO and how much? I ask because I want to know what your doing. I have social anxiety to but when I started doing No PMO along with a discipline called exposure exercise. I started to feel a little comfortable in my uncomfortable zone. Exposure exercise is what I used and still am because i still have social anxiety. Its areas of your city or location where you just sit outside and just be yourself, or talking to a random person by just saying a simple Hi or good morning. On a train surrounded by people. Be in places where there is people. For beginners you don’t have to communicate to people if you don’t even know how to make small talk or make convo, just be there, it helps to read a book while your there. I forgot to say no phones. Lol. Yup. I am making a vid in the future about this and its a social experiment where I record everything I do.

3 Likes

64 kg. I used to lift. These days i am very busy. Got no time these days. But lifting is good both as a physical exercise and as a mental exercise.

1 Like

Send me the link to your video. It woyld be mice to see you in person.

Day 0- Again. And i am starting one more time. Update:
Jan- 7 times
Feb- 7
March- 6
April- 4
May- 5
June- 2
July- 4
August- 2
September- 2. :no_entry_sign:
Let’s start again… I am quite depressed over my health and these relapses. But seeing this chart i think i have made great progres in my Nofap journey. Don’t give up. I know i will make it this time :blush::blush: Peace. :white_flag::white_flag::white_flag: Victory will be mine. God give me the strength and wisdom to do this!!!

3 Likes

Day 1
I now have pronounced myself dead to No PMO meaning even if I feel tired in No PMO I shall be tired then but as long as I am taking care of myself etc…I must be conquerer. No thinking of woman but focusing on being manly. :muscle:

Day 0 again. Relapsed after 4 days.
Update:
Jan- 7 times
Feb- 7
March- 6
April- 4
May- 5
June- 2
July- 4
August- 2
September- 3. :no_entry_sign: :cry:
From now i will update my status every morning here, basically reminding myself of the benefits of nofap and harmful consequences of pmoing. To hammer deep into my mind my goal of quitting this addiction and complete 90 days Nofap for once. Last time this trick worked. It helped me complete 29 days. But i somehow became complacent and then failed. So here is my today’s status:
PMO makes you weak- both physically and mentally. Pmo makes you weak and suffer in life. Give up pmoing. There’s really not much there except for few seconds pleasures and then regret and loss of vitality and your power for days to come. Let’s start once again. #90daysthistime

1 Like

You can do it! Also try updating every night too before sleeping. It did work for me. I always chant some mantra that I make whenever I wake up and before going to sleep.Whenever urges or boredom comes I did open this app and just read thread, inspiration etc. It will not go away immediately sometimes it will take hours (I think yon know that already) just stand your ground. Just imagine again the victory when you pass that critical moment again. “This too shall pass”- a mantra that I read in forum or message board here. It did also help me a lot of times.

Being complacent is really a great danger, it’s a one step to the trap. I hope you’ll find ways that will work for you and make your streaks again.

4 Likes

Thanks man for your valuable suggestion and encouragement. #90days

1 Like

Day 1: Life begins after Nofap

2 Likes

What video? What channel? I’m curious.

Day 0 again
But this time I shall reach 1000+ days.
I can do this!!! Just by channeling the energy somewhere else and boom… the urge subsides!!! Yeah!!!

Day 2: For 2% momentary pleasure, why go through 98% pain. Pmo destroys everything. Never do pmo again. It brings nothing but destroys everything. I am going through lots ofnpain in the body.

4 Likes

I think you need to give that pain some attention. After that you can regroup and try again. PMO really does destroy everything.

If you take it one day at a time I’m sure you’ll build up a good streak.

3 Likes

Day 3: Pmo lifestyle is pure hell. Nofap is my religion, my way of life. Say No more to pmo.

3 Likes

Day 4: One of the first benefits of Nofap is that it heals you. It helps you in getting back your health. Pmo destroys the body more than alcohol, cigarette, tobacco or mental stress can ever do.

3 Likes

Day 5- Frustration is building up inside me but i am trying to handle it. I am trying to put the responsibility for all my frustrations on pmoing. Never to even think about it.

2 Likes

Day 6- Nofap 90 days, it will be sooner than you realise. Just stay occupied with your life. Focus on building your life. Remove all erotic contents from your sorroundings. Become a monk for 90 days only. My experience says that it would be life transforming.
Become a monk- pure, calm and ruthless devotion towards your goal.

2 Likes

Day 7: #Nofap90days #staybusy

1 Like

Day 8- The dark days are over if you quit pmo.

2 Likes