Self Improvement Challenge

Hey! Hope everyone is doing alright and moving towards better life! I moved 3.5km towards this, not a piece of cake, but it’s soooo cold that it is a challenge to walk instead of taking a bus even 100 m :joy: and I’m kind of proud, that I didn’t take the easiest or the most comfortable way! Little but constant steps are most important in the way of gaining new habits!
Have a great day!

3 Likes

Niiiiice job!!! High five! :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

@Dari thank you for always being so supportive to everyone!
You’re the big sister everyone needs :relieved:

3 Likes

Day 43
No urges , exercise + meditation :white_check_mark: . Studied and relaxed

4 Likes

I need a challenge to work on for you guys! Whatcha want?

1 Like

Oh man I totally forgot about this challenge :man_facepalming:
What’s going on.
Not been doing great no fap wise. About working out, it’s already a habit that I am regular in. I workout at home with dumbbells.

1 Like

Fixing sleep schedule.
And if you meant about working out, anything that can be done at home is fine by me.

1 Like

Day 44
No urges , workout + meditation :white_check_mark: . Studied quite well and started reading guiding books from today + starting to practise mindfulness and spirituality . Here it begins :star2:

3 Likes

Nah I meant anything. Sleep schedule is a good one.

3 Likes

Another day, that was quite nice :blush: managed to finish the work I really wanted to finish! Managed to walk a bit - really want to increase the distance, but can’t find the time for that…
Did anyone experience the situation, when it seems you are in action all the time, but at the end of the day, you did almost nothing? :thinking:

5 Likes

Can I join iam feeling low today I just improve ND not lose this Battle

1 Like

Yh I feel the same way

2 Likes

Add me too bro. 21 day streak. I am here for the long haul this time.

2 Likes

Finally got all the names added. So everyone give a warm welcome to:
@anon87955785
@Goodkid
@Kuba521
@asmeen
@Sher.lock
@TAVNARP
@The_integrous_one
@mphexpert
@darkacademia
@Emilin35

4 Likes

And a few more to that list.
@Dari
@prothekter_aden
@Kartik2003
@The_Ambitious_One
@sunnyshinde
@KiddoJay2021
@waterflows

6 Likes

Add me too!!
Yo boy :eyes: @Finding_Myself

3 Likes

I welcome myself and all the other names in both the lists.
Thank you

4 Likes

Hey brother! Long time no see. Welcome, welcome!

3 Likes

I have 3 day streak going for 4

1 Like

Not to discourage you in any way, because that’s wonderful! But try not to share your streak in this challenge. We don’t want anyone comparing themselves. This rule actually applies to everyone. Just update how your day went and if you slipped on a banana or not.

4 Likes