Self Improvement Challenge

One breakthrough I’ve seen is that I have been able to see how other aspects of my life have been affected by continual slipping on a banana.

2 Likes

@Finding_Myself I want to join this challenge

1 Like

You slipped on a banana peel

Be careful where you step

5 Likes

I was about to say that :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

This is funny and it made me smile
Will have to look down while walking from now on😅

3 Likes

I love how well this is working lol :rofl::rofl: everyone seems to like it so I guess it was a good idea.

3 Likes

I wanna join , Christ !

2 Likes

You can just call me Chris, I don’t deserve to be called Christ. Not even close. And you’re in! Welcome, welcome!

1 Like

Bananas everywhere, I slipped today
I’ll get up and keep walking

At least I ate healthy and slept well

2 Likes

That’s ok brother. I’m proud of that progress!!

1 Like

Waiting for ur video :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

I might upload it earlier than Wednesday. I’m still working on the script. And by that I mean I’m procrastinating just winging the video because I don’t need a script.

1 Like

Yes just pour all up…thts in ur mind…bruhh…

1 Like

Lol yeah. I’m just lazy.

1 Like

Damn about breakthrough…i am breaking my bad habit of laziness…i was waking up on like on 9 am.somtimes 10 am…from last few months
from last 3 days i am waking upp at 7 am… :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: damn laziness really sucks man.

3 Likes

Dude I wish I could say my sleep was going well :rofl: I was up til 2 last night and I woke up feeling like garbage, but it was time for church so I had to get up. Slipped on a lot of bananas last night, but it’s all good. Well good as in I feel terrible, but I would never say I’m bad.

2 Likes

Just keep on improving bruhh ur doing good u can make a good youtube channel ur voice is confident and good.viewers gonna like that.

2 Likes

Yeah, and don’t worry this next video will be waaaaay more high quality.

2 Likes

Yeahhh :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

1 Like

I want to quit. And turn my life around ive had enough

3 Likes