Self Improvement Challenge

Alright people, listen up because I’ll get frustrated if someone asks a question that’s already been answered in the information below:

THIS CHALLENGE IS TO HELP YOU DEVELOP A LIFESTYLE

As most challenges here seem to miss this important detail when it comes to NoPMO. There will be No more day counts because we’re going to Make the days count!

So here’s the goal:
Improve your life, not just in NoPMO, as in:

• Better Sleep
  • Better Relationships (Doesn’t have to be romantic!)
  • Better Physical Activity, And Working Out
  • Better Mental State
  • Better Studies
  • Better Food Intake
  • Basically anything important in life we’ll go over it.

Here’s how we’ll get there:

• We’re doing away with the word relapse, alright? Relapse is a word that makes you feel like you’ve lost everything, all your progress, all your days. Well not anymore, you can use whatever word suits you best like slip, trip, or “I stepped on a banana peel”.

• We will no longer count days! And this is kinda contraversial within the NoPMO community, but it’s honestly the best way to go. Because relapsing after a 50 day streak, and watching the number going back to zero is nothing like how you used to relapse 5 times a day, because you didn’t actually lose your progress! And no one counts the days on their progress on like anything else, like I don’t post in my diary that it’s day 7 of drinking 2 water bottles every day. That’s stupid. Get the idea?

• I’m going to try my best to upload a video every week for you guys to watch, that I would hope helps you on your journey, and more than that I’ll try and find videos that are not my own and share them throughout the week. And don’t worry, for all of you people who aren’t on YouTube I will make a transcript, all the words in the video, for all the videos I share here! Or at least the ones that I upload so that’s easier on me.

• I’d like for everyone to check in daily, but that’s unrealistic on this forum, so check in as much as you can! I want to know how you guys are doing! I’m here to help you out.

How to join:
I don’t need sharing code or streak or anything like that, all I need to know is that you want to turn your life around because you’ve had enough of this sickening disease!

THE CHALLENGE STARTS AS SOON AS YOU JOIN

Other than that, that’s all I can think of to add to this challenge. Let’s do this guys! God bless you all!

22 Likes

Participants:
ChristianMan
M1lldhouse
Ryanthelion
DARSHAN2017
Jiruyu
Rab_J
Nicat
Victor2
DoomofDrew12
s123
SpiderWill
risinglion123
Goodkid
Kuba521
asmeen
Sher.lock
TAVNARP
Samaranjay
mphexpert
darkacademia
Emilin35
Dari
prothekter_aden
Kartik2003
NofapperAADI
sunnyshinde
KiddoJay2021
waterflows

4 Likes

No longer available. Challenge was abandoned :frowning:

5 Likes

Challenge was stranded and shut down :frowning:

I’m Milldhouse and I’d like to join in kicking PMO in the face!!! I’m ready to turn my life around.

1 Like

Good man. Let’s do it :handshake:

1 Like

Just going to put this challenge at the top before I go to bed. See y’all tomorrow

2 Likes

I would love to join this challenge. I have slipped on a banana twice today, which is the hardest I’ve fallen in a while.

I need to improve all of the above so this seems like the place for me. :smile:

3 Likes

Good morning everybody! At least for me anyways. I’d like to invite some people to the challenge:
@Rab_J @Vortexkicker @bouncy_football @Forerunner @DoomofDrew12 @DARSHAN2017 @Dari @LonelyTraveler @anon3047577

6 Likes

In for this challenge
Why do i find this similar to a video of improvement pill??
Just a coincidence
I want to build a habit where i wanna quit using phone by 8.30 in the night max and sleep by 10 to wake up by 4
Because i have found im highly productive during the days when i wake up nearer to 4
And i feel lazy if i wake up by 5 or later on …:sweat_smile:
Just one question
What should i check in
i read the entire post of urs just couldnt make out what to post

2 Likes

Thank u man u r doing so great for everyone.
I am joining this challenge .

:raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:
I want to improve my life…n make it healthier and happier.

1 Like

@Jiruyu Welcome video was just uploaded! Go check it out if you want.

1 Like

Damn man the video is good…
Ur making amazing content :fire::fire::fire::raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

Dude that was like a 30 minute edit. I’ll definitely remake it when I have more time.

1 Like

Just post how you feel that day or if you slipped, or if you learn something new. Or, for example I’ll ask a question.

Like this:

What video do you guys want me to post next week? What topic should I cover?

2 Likes

Howdy boys. Looking for new recruits! Any people up to join?

2 Likes

I think I know what video I will upload next week:

The Value of People| Let’s Talk Sex EP1

2 Likes

Hey bro, hello all
I’m in
I guess we’re all trying to walk toward these goals

My current state: I’m working out 3 times a week, I’m go to therapy sessions. That’s just 2 checks , I’m trying…

Sleep: not doing well, at days I sleep at 10 others u sleep at 3am, and I usually wake up around 6:30-8:30

Food: I’m too lazy to prepare food, I get busy and I forget to eat eat, in general I’m not eating healthy. But I’ll work on that starting today.

Relationships: I’m bad at this, idk how to work on it

I’ll organise my work time, and piano practice.
If I sucyin this I’ll try to add more.

2 Likes

@M1lldhouse
@Ryanthelion
@DARSHAN2017
@anon6586404
@Rab_J

How are you all? How is life? Any breakthroughs that you’d like to share with the group? I’m saving mine for a video.

1 Like

I relapsed yesterday
And today😶

1 Like