Noooo! after 37 days shit

after 37 days noooooooooo whyyyy I feel so bad why I did thisss

Lighten up dude and pray for more humour in your life.

it all started 3 days ago , pictures from insta then google then naked pics and finally today I did it I felt so bad after that.

Why do you feel so bad?
Really, Why?
That’s not a criticism or anything

I relapsed last night and what a mess I left, sticky sheets, I just slept in it haha

1 Like

Hi, I think that 37 days is admirable result. I personally ends around 14 days (And thats why I join this community). Anyone here can you cheer up, when the relapse ocured.
Go on to be better.
ndg152

2 Likes

Remember the feeling when you relapse and think about it when feeling urge.

2 Likes

There’s a fine line between lightening-up and being hard on yourself - so please take what I said with a pinch of salt.

Stay on guard and don’t give up.

1 Like

Its enough that you are feeling guilty ; now dont be ashamed of yourself.DONT BINGE!! 37 days are quite admirable, pat yourself for such a good streak. Now its going to be the 60 days for you from today onwards and without any break. If you relapse in between then I would suggest you to go and fuck yourself with a cactus:nauseated_face::)(well do not do that but do punish yourself tightly in some way if you relapse in between.)
“ARISE,AWAKE AND STOP NOT UNTILL THE GOAL IS ACHIEVED”.
60 days.Go for it right now.

1 Like

MayBE u r in flatline…

2 Likes

yes I m going to make it to 60 or even more

what lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I think I am flatlinning to and hard

1 Like

stay strong buddy you can do this

Well look who just reached day 90!!
Congrats on 90 days , can share methods, the benefits you got?
Please and thank you

4 Likes

thanks mate well I still cant believe I did it changes are not that much but I forgot what an orgasm felt lile lolxxx

4 Likes