Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

It is a case which L and Naomi misora are investigating!
You can download the pdf of the whole book from this site–
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7PfWIUs5GYsdDZNYWUtdTBVMGs/edit&ved=2ahUKEwjghvD8-LjwAhWMyjgGHdypDmUQFjAAegQIAxAC&usg=AOvVaw3ij7PrSxxvexTxJ1TSyHJz

4 Likes

Thanks A Lot buddy ! :clinking_glasses::fire:

1 Like

Bro @nofapstar123 take a look at this challenge, join if you find it useful.

4 Likes

i will join once my exams get over! idk when they are gonna take… :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Bro it’s a study challenge, people study before exams not after :joy::joy:.
But your choice. You can join whenever you feel like :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Fck that’s so true. :rofl::joy::joy: But he is right in his own way, He might won’t have enough time to check in and daily report his study time, I think the same. But I will try to be regular. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I know right :joy:

That’s right, but checking in with study hours doesn’t take more than 3-4 minutes :sweat_smile:.
Still no pressure bro @nofapstar123 , do what you feel is right for you.

1 Like

I means to say that before examS I don’t need study challenges to study regularly, but after exams my productivity decreases only at that time these challenges can help me.

8 Likes

Oh ok :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:, got your point. :+1:

5 Likes

Little bit busy!!!

3 Likes

Started watchin attack on titans ! :innocent: :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Man, Jealous of you :sweat_smile::joy: You are gonna experience the best thing you ever watched after deathnote. :sunglasses::clinking_glasses:
It will get better in every season. You are gonna love. You are amoung us now. The quality content consumer in India. Welcome to the Club buddy :sweat_smile::handshake::heart:

4 Likes

Aur bhai kaise ho? ??

4 Likes

Good!!!
What about you?

1 Like

I have wasted lots of opportunities in my past to get out of this addiction. I don’t even wanna think about them now. took me 13 days to get out of dizziness i was having in my mind.

5 Likes

Maze me hun… Keep fighting!

3 Likes

I’m learning to control my emotions.
Reacting to the urges makes it worse. A primary mistake

4 Likes

Surf the urges … You are captain of MI , You have to get your team back on track … Meditate and observe them …

5 Likes

These urges actually doesn’t matter at all now. I have made my mind. I will keep third person view as if I’m not the person who is having the urges. If you have to become strong , you have to suffer the pain of discipline.
I have made my mind.

5 Likes

You got the trick … Now Master it …

4 Likes