Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

Yeeeeew my exams are postponed now I can concentrate in the challenge :grin::rofl::smiley::grinning::heart_eyes::grinning::sweat_smile::grinning::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::sweat_smile::grinning::sweat_smile::grinning::kissing_heart::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::laughing::heart_eyes::laughing::heart_eyes::laughing::heart_eyes::laughing::heart_eyes::laughing::heart_eyes::grinning::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

@nofapstar123 Dont relapse in excitement :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

No I won’t , I am tired of this shit tbh

5 Likes

:joy::joy::fire::fire::fire:, I told you already this would happen. Just that they decided a little late :joy:.
Enjoy life! I don’t think any exam is gonna happen till August or so.

4 Likes

I hope this only happens … I hope they cancel Boards and give promotion on basis of 10th and 11th marks :joy::joy:

5 Likes

:joy::joy: possible. 2020 and 2021 taught us that literally anything is possible.

4 Likes

NTA must be really fucked up rn . They have to decide dates of 2 mains attempt and Advance also and NEET date also :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Yeah badly :joy::joy:.

IPL is cancelled too :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

5 Likes

Procrastination sucks

Im procastinating while writing about why procastinating sucks
O.o

2 Likes

You shouldn’t have written it at all. You should have procrastinated about it too​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

ipl postponed :expressionless:

anyways my brain fog is too much this time i am unable to think clearly , thats probably becuz i relapsed so much times in last month

love this music

6 Likes

everything is going well!
i will reach there this time! :muscle:

6 Likes

As I got more time, I have to utilize it to the best, I am revising my topics again and again. God has given me more time for the preparation seeing my condition! This is not going to be a waste ! I will take this opportunity with both hands! :fire:

6 Likes

A day without discipline is defeat for me

6 Likes

A cat scratch me today,so I had to take vaccine :expressionless: bad day

5 Likes

Damn how did that happen :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I was playing with the cat , it did not wanted to scratch me but it’s nail happened tofall on my finger

2 Likes

Oh ok :sweat_smile:, I thought a random cat came and scratched you :joy::joy:.

4 Likes

I am reading BB murder case as i loved deathnote,
This is also interesting to read!

1 Like

What the hell, Is this thing ? Please this seems related to deathnote and where can I find it. I remember L talking about it. When he heard that FBI agents name Naomi misora. Where did you find it. I heard it in some YouTube videos.

2 Likes