Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

Woah such a good moment to be using my new trademark heart emoji.
:orange_heart:: Basketball coloured heart :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah bro genuinely feeling good this time!
All thanks to the forum✌️… i don’t wanna look back from here. This pleasure is much greater than PMO

3 Likes

I don’t care what post this is but here’s how I feel with you guys:

4 Likes

This is so true dude, When you start doing nofap,you aunlock a new horizon in your life. That’s what I love about nofap. It’s being independent of these worldly pleasure.

3 Likes

Man nofap is truly magical it always makes me happy and it’s even better when I do it with my brothers

5 Likes

Ooh such a good song :fire::partying_face::man_dancing:

3 Likes

Today i felt very demotivated because i was taking too much time in solving numericals, i need to work harder ! :triumph:

2 Likes

1 Like

Today i broke my no fast food challenge after 2 weeks, i am starting this again

2 Likes

Hey bro I have a question ?
Bro suppose I read 18+ manga / manhwa but I don’t masterbate . Is it consider as Fap ?

1 Like

Yes.
I Consider it as relapse. Its not considered as fap

3 Likes

Facing flatline maybe?
Its been 2 days and im feeling very Low and negative thoughts all around. Even though i am still able study with focus.

1 Like

Yup that definitely is your old friend Mr. Flatline. You can make it a colorful line if you add colors into your day, I mean add a good and positive mindset throughout your journey and be patient cause you know that it’s the right thing and always remember that there will come a day when you will leave this world behind and get your life back.

2 Likes

3rd day of flatline. Mind full of anxiety
Wednesday i hav test

2 Likes

Night fall - 1

Good morning everyone!

2 Likes

Todays test was bad for me, i am taking way too much time solving physics, scoring 500

2 Likes

Last day of november

Walter_White_S5B

3 Likes

Do no bust out tomorrow lol

2 Likes

If i bust tomorrow there will flood of CU-
TEARS of course!

Jokes aside, i wanna enter 2023 as a better version :sunglasses:
Who’s entering 2023 without relapsing :point_up_2::point_down:

5 Likes

Meee :+1::+1::v::v::v::v::v::v: