Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

See I went for the trip then it was my sister’s birthday and now raksha bandhan is coming, in these two weeks I might have lost another 2 kgs or so but the weight remained the same, still 87 :joy:
But yeah my cousin’s wedding has been set in December first week so I have plenty of time till then. I can easily go below 80 till then if I stay consistent with calories and workouts

Aaahhhh the worst festival of all

But yea, stay consistent with diet and workout and you won’t have any issues. And don’t judge weight loss by looking at your stomach. That’s the last place where you’ll lose fat. And don’t trust the scale too much either. It can fluctuate upto 1 kgs overnight

1 Like

Yeah that’s why I aiming for weight much lesser than 80, I know I have abs underneath the fat :joy:, they won’t be visible until I lose it all.

Yeah I know that too, the weight varies by ±1 kg.

1 Like

What’s up with you lately?
You’ve been using the forum a lot lesser I think?

1 Like

Hoga yrr jyada nehi aur 6 kg weight miljaye toh mera kam chal jayega :joy:

3 Likes

What’s your height? Are you still at 42 kgs?

No my weight is around 49-50 kg
Idk about my height i am tall you can say

1 Like

That’s good, last time I remember you mentioned 42 or 43 :joy:.

1 Like

No it was rewire user bro at that time my weight was 48 kg :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh ok :joy::joy:. Still 1-2 kgs more is progress.

2 Likes

Been busy bro. I’ve been sleeping at 9:30 for the last week believe it or not. Except today because I went for a party. And tomorrow is onam. Since I’ve been waking up at 6 to go running, sleeping at 9:39 is necessary

5 Likes

Nice man :fire::fire::fire::fire:. That’s awesome. Goals are important. Keep at it

2 Likes

Happy Onam to all​:cherry_blossom::hibiscus::blossom:

3 Likes

Happy onam machane! …

2 Likes

Thanks Machaaannee :heart::fire::heart::blossom::cherry_blossom::hibiscus::white_flower:

I just ate the sadhya and I can’t move anymore

1 Like

I didn’t know what it was so I searched on google and I can clearly see why you can’t move :joy::fire:
I am gonna be the same tomorrow, going to my aunt’s place for rakshabandhan.

1 Like

Same same same same same same…

1 Like

But I worked out for 1hr and 40 minutes today to compensate for it beforehand :relieved:

1 Like

That’s the longest I’ve worked out ever :joy: (except playing)

1 Like

Going good so far !
Focus is increased.

3 Likes