Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

Thanks man!
All Your support is making me more happy ! :blush:

But my decision will only be meaningful if i study hard which i am gonna do! :fire:

3 Likes

Yup thatā€™s true. I know youā€™ll make it :fire:

2 Likes

@nofapstar123 best of luck ! :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Best of luck bro :heart:
I am sure you will do great :handshake:. It will be a new start for you :grinning:

5 Likes

Best of Luck brother, You can do it :fire: :muscle:

You have announced it to your parents, Now live up to your expectation, Show them that Your first decision was the best. And then they will trust u with every decision of yours in future :clap: :wink:

5 Likes

@_TIGER @rewire_user @valiant_warrior
Thanks guys!
I am gonna give my best shot!
Its gonna be an amazing journey for me i can feel it! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Ek advice hamesha ek hi coaching se padhna kabhi udhar se kabhi idhar se ea galti mat karna bhaiā€¦wo jitna de rhe he itna sufficient he ase sochoā€¦aur ek hi concept ko 4 logo se mat sunnna time waste hogaā€¦
Aaj 12 ghanta padh liya kal 2 hrs ase kabhi mat karna koe Fayda nhi hamesha 8 or 9 hrs ā€¦
I shared my personal experiences.

7 Likes

Well said bro :clap: :slight_smile:
Consistency matters :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Today

Studied 4 hours till now.

Cell chapter is almost completed today!

Feeling very happy and confiedent! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Everything is going awesome!

Even after the single relapse few days ago i am not affected much by it! All the streaks i made are meaningful, i dont have much difficulties handling initial urges which are almost nothing to me now.

Havenā€™t eat nonveg this month,
And youtube recommending me tasty nonveg food videos! :drooling_face:
Tomorrow i gotta eat some nonveg

I lost lil bit weight too during my sickness lol : :cry:

4 Likes

May God grant me the same power.
I canā€™t lose weight if I donā€™t work my ā– ā– ā–  out and eat much less than usual. Even if I am sick I somehow manage to gain weight

4 Likes

Same here bro. If I be always active and doing workout, then my weight stays constant otherwise it just take a week to gain all the fat lost with workout :sweat_smile:

Really lucky are those who can stay idle and their weight remains the same as well :relieved:

4 Likes

Yeah Iā€™ve seen people like that, I think @nofapstar123 and @rewire_user are the same. They want to gain weight but they canā€™t, they envy us we envy them :joy:.
But I personally like to put in the hard work mainly because I know that it works, if I set my mind to it I can lose weight or gain muscle just consistency is needed with diet and workouts, the results are always worth the pain

3 Likes

You guys need to pay attention to your diet. Your diet is the villain. Even if you donā€™t workout, if you donā€™t eat a lot, you wonā€™t put on weight

3 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s actually true. But even my less eating is not less :joy:

2 Likes

Comparitively, I prefer being a fastgainer than a hard gainer. Our process is easier. They have to stay at it for years sometimes to get what we can do in like 3 months

2 Likes

Do fast gainers lose weight fast as well? Because Iā€™ve seen if I set my mind to it I lose weight even fatser than I gained it.
Like I lost 3 kgs in 2 weeks. But then I measured the weight today after 4 weeks from beginning, I have been eating everything (though tried to maintain calories) and didnā€™t workout and my weight is almost the same.

2 Likes

We can loose weight if we properly maintain our diet. Sometimes 3 months is all we need. Usually a cut will go from 3-6 months

1 Like

Yeah I think Iā€™ll reach down to 80 in even less time.
But considering the festivals and all in between that ruin the schedule it might take me 3 months.

2 Likes

One or two cheat days wonā€™t hurt that much bro. Stay consistent around 1700-1900 cals. Youā€™ll be good to go

2 Likes