Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

Happy independence day :india: :india:

4 Likes

Happy independence day :india: :india: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Happy Independence Day Guys :india: :india: :partying_face: :partying_face: :wink:

1 Like

Relapsedā€¦ :pensive:
The battle is not over yet

4 Likes

Just Keep fighting till the end, Until we all defeat this curse named PMO. You can rest brother and get the help analyze your mistake. Me and @valiant_warrior will carry forward the war for you, You can count on us, We Wonā€™t let u down. And We will win and Clear the path for you :fire:

Keep Fighting bro, Never Give Up. We are together in this :muscle:

4 Likes

Sorry bro, I proved you wrong :disappointed:

1 Like

Naaah Itā€™s not like a surprise to me at all :wink: We knew that we are gonna fall we are just trying our best to beat our last streak. Building that muscle memory to get stronger and stronger and Lead us to path of Freedom :blue_heart: Man, This thing is Fun to do, It teaches us to never give up :fire: If we keep this attitude in real life we will be unstoppable. But we should be aware about what we are working on :sweat_smile: otherwise realizing later that giving up on that thing was right thing to do hurts too.
But in this case here, Giving up is not an option, Letā€™s Fight Again guys. I felt that energy that my comrades are moving forward :love_you_gesture: :+1: Letā€™s make that atmosphere again. Letā€™s beat this PMO together, You guys with me @valiant_warrior @nofapstar123 ? Letā€™s do it :muscle:

2 Likes

Your words are really powerful man, i really appreciate it. You guys have never let me down :heart:

I am always with you :fist_right::fist_left:. You have good streak now so just keep going. I will soon reach there :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Frick man :sweat_smile:. This happens everytime, I relapse which leads to you relapsing :man_facepalming:.
But I am fully confident I am not letting you down this time. Iā€™ve read easy peasy again and PMO is dead to me.
I am free and I am overly joyed, this is what the book does to me :joy: (though I still have half of it left to read)

You too return back stronger @nofapstar123 . You are getting better, you made your highest streak this time, just keep progressing :muscle::fire:

3 Likes

Is there any way I could access it online

2 Likes

It is an ebook brother, Wait I will share you the link :+1:

2 Likes

You can know more about that book, I have provided the link of the book in this post in the very bottom :fire:
@anon87955785 This book has really done wonders in lives on many people. You can be one of them. Good Luck :fire:

5 Likes

Thanks a lot :star_struck::star_struck:@rewire_user .

1 Like

First decision taken by me in my lifeā€¦ :fire:

This is probably the biggest and first decision taken by me in my lifeā€¦ I dont know if i am doing the right thing or not but i know that this is my first decision so i dont even care if it is wrong.

Earlier i told you guys that i took coaching of 50k
This decision was taken by my perents and i was not happy with that. Because i am different kind of a student. I dont like staying in other places alone in a renthouse. I cant study properly.
So i have changed my mind and i am taking online coaching in physics wallah app for a year for neet. Self study is the best option for me.
I know 30k rupees of my perents will be wasted but i will be happy with my own decisionsā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face: from past one week i didnt even do anything i was depressed because i wasnt able to talk about my feelings with my perents but today i finally did it! I told them and they agreed with me.(my mom) but still i have to tell my father too.
This is my final decisionā€¦ and i wont change it!

I will study hard and crack neet at all costs now. :fire: :fire:

Support me guys !!!

I can do it! :trophy:

I believe in myself!!! :fire:

I love my perents! :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Great decision! bro, but there will be a lot of distractions while doing self-study from home.
If u can handle it, then self-study will be the best option.
All the best brošŸ‘.

2 Likes

Ofc u can!!!
T vv rfrcrcrccrvrvtvrasdbg

1 Like

Thanks man!

Yes i am well aware of that thing.
So i have promised my mom dad i will study hard , if anyday i seem to be studying less than (x hours) i will give away my mobile to my sister. Thats a deal between us and i know i will be fooling only myself if i dont study even after my own decisions.

Thanks broo!!! :v:

5 Likes

Great decision bro. Keep fighting.

Just my suggestion. Give your phone to your sister first. And if you are able to study for X hours , then you can take your phone from her for the entire day. This was the condition that I have given to my mom for this whole weekend. I hope it works

And of course, all the best for NEET.

3 Likes

Thanks for ur suggestions!!

4 Likes

With covid and all itā€™s best to prepare from home. My siter is planning the same.
All the best man :fire:

3 Likes