Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

Can I pick mewtwo lol :joy:

2 Likes

bro… how are you so late… wait looks like you are ash ketchum! maybe i should give you pikachu XD

1 Like

Bro my exam center was 3 hours away, and it ended at 6, so I reached home around 9.
Ok I’ll accept a Pikachu :joy::joy:, I didn’t ask for it because I thought you might have taken one.

1 Like

Lol bro im sorry to say you cAnt pick pikachu😂
Bro go tothe post and say which pokemon you want to choose!

1 Like

@The_integrous_one Bruh I said sTaRtEr pOkEmOn :crazy_face: :joy: not legendary

3 Likes

Lol … :rofl: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

@nofapstar123 dude I might be busy later at night so I’ll do whatever I can rn.

So my idea was to give the Pokémon for the roster after the first gym from kanto between first and second gym including Pikachu. They will be:

Pikachu
Geodude
Nidoran
Mankey
Pidgey
Sandslash

After the second gym badge we’ll give them Pokémon from jhoto region between second and third gym. And after the third gym badge, we’ll give them Pokémon form hoenn region between the third and fourth gym. And so on. There are 8 regions and 8 gym badges. It’ll be perfect. This way we would have a good mix of Pokémon from all the region’s.

I might not be available for sometime now. So if you like my idea you can go ahead with it or you can do what seems fit. Ok bye bro

2 Likes

bro you are helping me alot! its great idea! thanks bro!

bro why dont you post the roster tomorrow morning? it will be a great help! :slight_smile:

your ideas are great! @GOVIND-19

1 Like

@nofapstar123 Well then, why not have legendary events where some extra challenge is there? I really want to get a moltres…there should be only one of each legendary though. There’s nothing like stats or much because it depends on the person doing noFap, but it’s phoenix man.

1 Like

bro its coming , with surprizes XD
legendary will be there wait till the end or midway of the challenge :smirk:

2 Likes

But keeping only 1 or many? If there are many then they won’t be legendary anymore.
(I really want that moltres :joy: )

1 Like

you can have only one legendary . in your team, haha! i will give more than 5 legendary! im sure people will be coonfused which one to take mewtwo or …

1 Like

Damn mewto is cool, but mega charizard X can beat it…I’ll go with the phoenix :fire: anyways, let’s see

1 Like

no one is relapsing ! from us :triumph: :triumph: :angry:

3 Likes

I will insure from my end too !
This time I stared reading the easy peasy and I think I will get out of this shit !
:fire::muscle:
We all are together in this and We all will not

Relapse ! :fist_right::raised_hands:

3 Likes

yeah you better not! you want pikachu and other legenderies right!!

we will stay till the end of the league!!

and i want to face you all in the nofap league!

3 Likes

I promise you brother !
Whatever happens no matter how much stress of the exam I will have i will not lose to this cheap dopamine !

An advice to those who wants to read easy peasy book

Here’s the book, since it’s written by the hackauthor,
I would like to apply a hack to gain interest in reading this book !
Though it’s written not to skip chapters,
I would recommend you to read intro to get familiar with the term and skip the beginning two chapters, because I those things we already know !
For Beginners you should read it as well !

Stay Strong everyone

If I relapse even after reading this book.
I will go into every thread and call me a peice of shit, who can’t even control his urges.
:fire::fire:

4 Likes

alright, its the end of another busy day,
my todays routine consisted of study and rewire companion! :slightly_smiling_face:
Tomorrow i will push harder. i love busy days where i forget that pmo is even a thing…
good night! see ya’ll tommorow!

3 Likes

@GOVIND-19 from next gym badge give fully evolved forms! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@The_integrous_one and @rewire_user

since its been long we did study challenge,

i challenge you both for 8 hour study tomorrow! :triumph: :triumph:

3 Likes