Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

Full kalos region. I saved it for later because i knew its gonna be one of the best

2 Likes

More power to you, you can handle it!

4 Likes

My mental health got so much better! I can look into peoples eyes now. I always used to look away whenever having conversation with someone. I talked to 5 people today and it was a very good conversation, i had fun talking to people.

More improvements i have noticed is face glow. Its been long since i got any pimples on my face.
I am playing cricket everyday.

8 Likes

Guys, is there any website/forum other than this where people push each other to work harder in life, 'cause this oneโ€™s good for quiting masturbation. Any help is appreciated. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Join the next titled Friday, we are breaking bodies there with steadfast adherence to productivity.

2 Likes
1 Like

You can also check out this challenge. More of an individual progress thing.

1 Like

Thankyou so much for sharing these, how do I join the challenges?

2 Likes

Just go to the challenge and text I am in.

2 Likes

I need your opinion in this
I feel like i am not ready for relationship right now. A girl(another friend of mine) confessed to me. But i just donโ€™t wanna sound harsh or anything to her so how should i tell her that i donโ€™t wanna be in relationship. I donโ€™t wanna ruin the friendship

5 Likes

Donโ€™t be harsh, just be blunt that you donโ€™t want it, while being a bit respectful.
If she canโ€™t get over rejection it is her personal problem, so in that case cut the contact.
Also the longer you drag it on the worse it will get for both of you.

She cries or whatever but if you are sure you donโ€™t want it then just be firm on it. You are your priority over anything else.

3 Likes

Gotcha :ok_hand::+1:
She didnโ€™t mind thank God

3 Likes

Bro how are you doing?

2 Likes

I feel like the same as i felt in 2020 :fire: fully motivated to do nofap and focus on goals!
Watching pokemon has also helped me relive my childhood !
I wonโ€™t let this year go in waste

6 Likes

Ayo buddyboyo, Long time no see.:smile: Observing u since 1 yr you are on :fire: preparing for jee 24?

3 Likes

No i gave neet this year!
I will get seat this year :grin:

How about you?

3 Likes

Just gave Cuet this year, Targetting for CIC DU for btech n now preparing for jee 2024๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

4 Likes

Any tips for organic chem. Didnt study at all in 11th n 12th

3 Likes

Dude you are still here :skull:. I thought you left a long time ago.

5 Likes

I have no idea about jee paper. I think its more tough than neet.
You should practice questions more than theory

1 Like