Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

Studied 12 hours till now, as institute is closed today.
Getting more time now since i have removed all unnecessary activities, on 30th november i have another test so i prepared for it today.

Taking control over everything now!
I do what i have to do not what my brain wants me to do.

And i just realized that im already 30+ days streak , congrats to me :laughing:

3 Likes

Congratulations :tada::star_struck:

(Damn brother, you’re making it sound too easy :joy::joy:)

I hope I can level up like you one day :relieved:

3 Likes

Thanks bro :grinning:
I Just upgraded myself after the NEET exam this year. Came to many realizations about myself. Before i was a lazy piece of sh

3 Likes

The best way to be disciplined is force yourself in doing what you need to do even when you feel like not doing. Eventually there comes a time where you don’t have to force yourself anymore. It becomes effortless.
Have greater feelings attached to the things you need to do so that other feelings cannot bring you down.

Thanks good night :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Tonight i am going to revise chemistry !
Tommorow i have no class so i can sleep late tonight :v:

1 Like

Its back :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: join everyone :point_down: biggest challenge of the forum

3 Likes

Whats keeping me motivated the most now a days-

Talking with my perents everyday. I tell them everything about my studies , or if i am facing any issues, they motivate me in working more hard…
No one calls me or massages me anymore just because i don’t hang out with my friends. They think i am weird but thats okay.
Staying away from those friends has helped me a lot. Always had stupid conversations with them.
Apart from that i am enjoying the process , :sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Its friday , whole day i have done physics , completed 2 chapters and 1 from biology

Tonight im going for questions practice :cowboy_hat_face::+1:

And tommorow its my sister’s birthday :partying_face: but sadly i cannot go to see her this time.

4 Likes

Bro feels so good to see you progressing, God speed :orange_heart:

5 Likes

The Samaranjay Damascus Mind you did the 3300th reply in the Nofapstar123 Ash Ketchum’s journey to enlightenment!! How do you feel?

3 Likes

Woah such a good moment to be using my new trademark heart emoji.
:orange_heart:: Basketball coloured heart :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah bro genuinely feeling good this time!
All thanks to the forum✌️… i don’t wanna look back from here. This pleasure is much greater than PMO

3 Likes

I don’t care what post this is but here’s how I feel with you guys:

4 Likes

This is so true dude, When you start doing nofap,you aunlock a new horizon in your life. That’s what I love about nofap. It’s being independent of these worldly pleasure.

3 Likes

Man nofap is truly magical it always makes me happy and it’s even better when I do it with my brothers

5 Likes

Ooh such a good song :fire::partying_face::man_dancing:

3 Likes

Today i felt very demotivated because i was taking too much time in solving numericals, i need to work harder ! :triumph:

2 Likes

1 Like

Today i broke my no fast food challenge after 2 weeks, i am starting this again

2 Likes

Hey bro I have a question ?
Bro suppose I read 18+ manga / manhwa but I don’t masterbate . Is it consider as Fap ?

1 Like