Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

Studied 12 hours till now, as institute is closed today.
Getting more time now since i have removed all unnecessary activities, on 30th november i have another test so i prepared for it today.

Taking control over everything now!
I do what i have to do not what my brain wants me to do.

And i just realized that im already 30+ days streak , congrats to me :laughing:

3 Likes

Congratulations :tada::star_struck:

(Damn brother, youโ€™re making it sound too easy :joy::joy:)

I hope I can level up like you one day :relieved:

3 Likes

Thanks bro :grinning:
I Just upgraded myself after the NEET exam this year. Came to many realizations about myself. Before i was a lazy piece of sh

3 Likes

The best way to be disciplined is force yourself in doing what you need to do even when you feel like not doing. Eventually there comes a time where you donโ€™t have to force yourself anymore. It becomes effortless.
Have greater feelings attached to the things you need to do so that other feelings cannot bring you down.

Thanks good night :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Tonight i am going to revise chemistry !
Tommorow i have no class so i can sleep late tonight :v:

1 Like

Its back :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: join everyone :point_down: biggest challenge of the forum

3 Likes

Whats keeping me motivated the most now a days-

Talking with my perents everyday. I tell them everything about my studies , or if i am facing any issues, they motivate me in working more hardโ€ฆ
No one calls me or massages me anymore just because i donโ€™t hang out with my friends. They think i am weird but thats okay.
Staying away from those friends has helped me a lot. Always had stupid conversations with them.
Apart from that i am enjoying the process , :sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Its friday , whole day i have done physics , completed 2 chapters and 1 from biology

Tonight im going for questions practice :cowboy_hat_face::+1:

And tommorow its my sisterโ€™s birthday :partying_face: but sadly i cannot go to see her this time.

4 Likes

Bro feels so good to see you progressing, God speed :orange_heart:

5 Likes

The Samaranjay Damascus Mind you did the 3300th reply in the Nofapstar123 Ash Ketchumโ€™s journey to enlightenment!! How do you feel?

3 Likes

Woah such a good moment to be using my new trademark heart emoji.
:orange_heart:: Basketball coloured heart :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah bro genuinely feeling good this time!
All thanks to the forumโœŒ๏ธโ€ฆ i donโ€™t wanna look back from here. This pleasure is much greater than PMO

3 Likes

I donโ€™t care what post this is but hereโ€™s how I feel with you guys:

4 Likes

This is so true dude, When you start doing nofap,you aunlock a new horizon in your life. Thatโ€™s what I love about nofap. Itโ€™s being independent of these worldly pleasure.

3 Likes

Man nofap is truly magical it always makes me happy and itโ€™s even better when I do it with my brothers

5 Likes

Ooh such a good song :fire::partying_face::man_dancing:

3 Likes

Today i felt very demotivated because i was taking too much time in solving numericals, i need to work harder ! :triumph:

2 Likes

1 Like

Today i broke my no fast food challenge after 2 weeks, i am starting this again

2 Likes

Hey bro I have a question ?
Bro suppose I read 18+ manga / manhwa but I donโ€™t masterbate . Is it consider as Fap ?

1 Like