Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

Yes. I have to get over this addiction anyhow. Then i saw this posts of you all which I can relate very well.

3 Likes

Oh really. How old are you?

Hiiii I am new here , plz guide me

1 Like

Welcome to the club bro. Tell me, what form of guidance do you wish for?

2 Likes

@GOVIND-19

1 Like

you can check this challenge made by me , but its over. you can see the rules btw.

and about making challenge i actually thought about making season 3 of this challenge many times but due to the fear that the thread will eventually die i didnt start. as long as govind and samaranjay are there i have still a little motivation to start the challenge again!

i agreeeeeeee bro, The first season was so amazing and motivating that i surpassed my highest streak that i made 3 years ago. THERE WERE FREAKING 38 participants and most of them were active in the challenge :fire: But as i thought second season lost its spark, i blame myself more.

@anon87955785 i will think about making season 3 if i see more people are interested otherwise there is no point in making a challenge which eventually becomes a graveyard :rofl:
thanks for reminding me btw i almost forgot about it

1 Like

I am 18, going to reach 19 at 24th of July.

1 Like

I regret for not being able to take part in those seasons.:cry:

1 Like
# Nofap showdown challenge season 3?
  • YES!!!
  • Not now.

0 voters

3 Likes

Start from August 1. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

That would be a good idea!!!
So, like how many starters are you gonna keep?

1 Like

All 3 starters from every region but you can only take one :+1:

Good idea ! I will make post 4-5 days before starting so that more people join… it would be great if there are more than 25 participants

3 Likes

Oops :grimacing: I voted yes but I won’t be participating, sorry I didn’t remember that while voting. But this sounds like a very fun interactive challenge.

1 Like

Ok no problem bro :+1: !!!

1 Like

Get ready for an adventure with your pokemons!

Theme for season 3: JOHTO

start date: 1 august
end: TBD
I will make post on 26 august

8 Likes

I never watched Pokemon…
But please remember to join me in ur challenge @nofapstar123

2 Likes

Yeah bro i’ll tag you there !
And you dont need to worry about pokemons bro it will be very simple and you will understand everything as the challenge goes on :+1: :smiley:

2 Likes

I tried to understand ur previous ones… Couldn’t get them entirely…
May be ill get it now if stay right from start…

2 Likes

Yes , you will surely, there were many competetors like @Yash21 and others who didnt know anything about pokemon but as the challenge went on they understood everything.

And in case you have any confusion regarding challenge u can DM me or govind 19 at anytime

2 Likes

Done bro :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1: Looking forward…

What is DM btw?

2 Likes