Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

Relapsed today. Reason: I have been wasting a lot of time.
Im starting again,
Also i got cat scratch disease and i am scared as hell.
The swollen lymph nodes hurts

4 Likes

I was off track , from like 15 days , i am not working and wasting lots of time. As if i lost purpose as soon as the board exam got cancelled

3 Likes

Bro your purpose in life shouldn’t be writing exams bro. That’s just sad. Exams are like those annoying thorns in your journey of life that get stuck your feet.
You should be happy that you don’t have to write exams. You’d have more time to play, more time to workout, more time to work on your hobbies, more time to sleep, more time to eat. Make it count.

7 Likes

Thanks brother, this post gave me some purpose. I was also the same. Since, my exams got cancelled. I have been wasting time. I have all the time to workout and work on my hobbies but I am wasting it, But recently I have been gaining a lot of interest in basketball. I am working damn hard on it. I am working on perfecting my shooting. Then after that I will work on attacking and how to deal with these big tall guys. How to pass them and stuff…!
But I can surely say Basketball can become my hobby. I love to play it. :100::handshake::blue_heart:

4 Likes

you are right! guess i have to work more on myself. :grin:

4 Likes

Join if anyone is interested or stuck in a loop! just a small challenge might give the push

3 Likes

We can also do a 7 day challenge in the "challenge a companion "-challenge- not in a challenge right now.

3 Likes

Bro make a plan for yourself. Something you want to achieve in long term and not short term. Your main purpose of life. Why are you here?
I know it’s hard to figure out and there’s a lot of confusion but try out something new and you will eventually forget PMO.
Stay strong :muscle:
Btw just 6 days left for our challenge :grimacing:

5 Likes

i am feeling motivated now! i gotta win the challenge this time :fire:

7 Likes

Good thing is that i have recovered from this and i am feeling healthy now!! Maybe thats why i am more energetic today! :zap: :zap:

6 Likes

You should also be energetic for our upcoming challenge :fire:

4 Likes

when should i start 12th july or 13th july bro? and shall we keep duration 21 days or increase it?

1 Like

12th July will be better. Let’s go for 30 days? In between 30 days we will keep short challenges for 7 days or 10 days.
What do u think?

1 Like

Yeah I was thinking the same, 30 days will be great!

1 Like

In between 30 days let’s have challenges with other companions as well since we will make a thread but the main challenge is between you and me.
What do u think?

1 Like

You can have challenge with others too via “challenge a companion” thread, but the 30 days challenge will be between you and me!

1 Like

If you guys ever feel like crying watch the anime movie “grave of the fireflies”

1 Like

I don’t need an anime to make me cry, I can just close my eyes and think back on my life and I’ll cry automatically :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Why ? :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

Only and only The @GOVIND-19 can flex on his ability to cry instantly​:heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes