Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

At the beginning i supported light , I thought he is really gonna make it happen, but as the anime went on i saw he had no feelings for anyone , even for his father. He just wanted to be the God of the new world. He lost faith in humanity ever since he got the notebook. At the end he only cried for help to takada , misa. even though he killed takada.
its literally hard to say if i support him or not, i will have to watch it once more after my exams .at present i dont like him much since he wanted to be the God of the new world.
or maybe thats because i like L more :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Brother this is funny :rofl: :rofl:
Near didn’t provide any proof or logic, He just worked on his instinct like the way he find mikami !
But it was not near’s victory ! It was mikami’s foolishness if he didn’t go to the bank that day and they find the real notebook, All of them would have been killed ! And Near would be the one responsible for it ! I like his character but he is not good as

L :fire:

i agree, i already said L is my fav. i had to say something for near too

2 Likes

Welcome to the squad man !

1 Like

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:
maybe my observation skills are not good as you do. you cant expect someone who just finished watching to know everything :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

season 1, nofap league ends today! see the winners!

3 Likes

I felt bad earlier light didn’t win at the end. But its a childish mindset. He used to see world as just black and white. Good and bad. He didn’t see people could be better. He wanted to create a world where there was no evil.

Ryuk did have a point when he said " If you eliminate all bad people, won’t you be the only bad guy?"

Light wanted to be god. So yea he had mindset of god. But hes a human afterall.

4 Likes

I loved ryuk and the way he says "Huh!":rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I 100% agree with Light! He’s the best villain and he definitely makes a lot of sense. I support his cause, just like how I supported Thanos in Avengers and Richmond Valentine in Kingsman! And no my opinion is not at all biased because I love villains!

3 Likes

The joker from dark knight

2 Likes

Nofap showdown challenge season 2 date announcement :eyes: :point_down:

3 Likes

I watched deathnote a long time ago and I’ve forgotten a lot of it :joy:, but I felt bad for light when he lost in the end and I was in full support of light for the whole series that dude was just awesome, I felt all this probably because I didn’t have much sense back then to think this deeply about light’s doing as @nofapstar123 did :joy::fire:.

2 Likes

a week completed,no mistakes this time, i have already done so many mistake in my past streaks!

5 Likes

Watch Tanmay Bhatt’s Video of reviewing Deathnote :joy::ok_hand:
That Edit !

3 Likes

I was just kidding brother ! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::pray:
Flow me thoda jada bol diya sorry bro !

1 Like

Chal tu bhi kya yaad rakhega :rofl:
Kaisa hai bhai!

1 Like

Sahi kaha bhai nahi yaad rkhunga! :rofl::rofl:

Sab badhiya bhai ! Ab practicals hai bus usme lage hai,
Maine to kabhi dekha hi nahi lab 10th k baad, lab chodo maine to apna school hi nahi dekha ! (Dummy School)
:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thats where i got it from… "huh":rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Ohh man ! :rofl::rofl:
All this would not have happened if ryuk wasn’t bored ! :rofl:
(Stole from comment section ; Youtube)

5 Likes

Yeah man,he wasnt afraid to dodge bullet but this made me laugh😂

1 Like