NOFAP WAR (4 months- june, july, aug & sept) entries closed

Strong post @Hubinho very well said…

4 Likes

Sensei teach me​:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

3 Likes

It depends from person to person , but I feel that the best solution is to take a deep breath and know that what irritated you wasn’t out of bad intent and if you still feel angry , get some chores or work done , you can study, get a workout from the rush of the anger , or even just watch something entertaining to calm yourself , just make sure you don’t verbalise your anger , it creates a sense of guilt later on and might lead to a relapse as well .

3 Likes

Check in : Day 4 , one day at a time .

3 Likes

Check In - Day 10 . Feeling great and strong. :muscle: :fire:

5 Likes

PLEASE VOTE HERE. LET US SEE OUR KNOWLEDGE.

4 Likes

Thanks @Mugiwara41 for the great advice :+1:

1 Like

Zeochs reporting for duty

2 Likes

Day 11✅

6 Likes

Check In DAY 11 Ongoing :fire: :fire:Feeling Awesome :fire: :fire:

Also today I’ll win by a great difference [inspired from Bakugo Katsuki of MHA]

7 Likes

Daily check in :white_check_mark::white_check_mark:
Fell very early in the morning, restarting streak.
I remember the trigger was that I didn’t sleep early, gonna work on that

2 Likes

During recovery we will have to go through really bad days. Days when we will be irritable, angry and emotional. Days when our hormones will make our perspective tunnel visioned. Days when we will think we are at our breaking point.

It is only thorough these shitty days we rewire and come out stronger and totally healed. And there are many tunnels filled with shit we have to cross. So stop expecting bad days to be over. Focus on getting strong enough to live happily through them.

Victory is in sight but you only have to focus on today. Focus on now.

From The Shawshank Redemption

11 Likes

check in
day 11 :white_check_mark:

7 Likes

Check-in :white_check_mark:

The Only One who can Beat Me is ME :fire: :100: :muscle:

Stay Strong Everyone :muscle: Never Forget the feeling after relapse, At the present moment it might seem to be appealing but in the end you are gonna regret and that’s a fact. So, Give up on that thought and Focus on something worthwhile doing :+1:

6 Likes

Day 11 check in :+1:

16 Likes

Daily check in from my side :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Daily Check-In: :white_check_mark: (Day 4)

3 Likes

Hello @Tagore
I think you forgot to add me.

2 Likes

Check in :white_check_mark:
Today’s was my first day in this battle
Got vaccinated today for covid so it took most of my day, then after coming home I laid down to rest and then did some house chores. Then in the evening a friend came and we talked alot after long time. Then I ate 3 packets of Maggie :spaghetti: and now I’ll be off to caving and mining, hoping to find some diamonds today :gem::pick:
Good Night😴

7 Likes

Brother, list is editable. We are adding our name by ourself.

4 Likes