Nofap showdown challenge!(30 days nofap challenge) [entries closed]

First of all if like to thank Jesus! Without him there would be no Pokémon!

Special thanks to @nofapstar123 for the brilliant idea of Pokémon nofao league and for also doing a magnificent job of being an admin and giving me the opportunity to be the co admin.

I also thank all my friends here who helped when times were tough and for being the reason I pushed through the bad times.

Thank you to my girlfriends, there’s too many of them to name!

Thanks to the Saudi family, Paula Abdul, Selena Gomez and the rest of Hamas!

And thank you R Kelly for making me believe that I could fly!

Special mention to my gym instructor, YouTube!

Also thank you The Script for predicting that I would be in the Hall of Fame! And for telling me how I could learn to fly!

And last but not least, thanks to Shakira for existing and for being the perfect creation of God!

5 Likes

Nofap showdown challenge, season 2 !

is starting from,

1 june 2021!

its gonna be another blockbuster! be ready ! till now,

...................to be continued
8 Likes

Bro where’s thanks to Zuko and I for showing you the path of Agni and where is Aladeen ?

3 Likes

It has been an awesome journey, thanks @nofapstar123 for creating this awesome challenge, and thanks to my friends here who have always been supportive, ah my brain is roasted now can’t think much :joy::v:.

4 Likes

now the nxt 2 months is going to be tough…ufff😤

6 Likes

Rip me who wanted to join this challenge

3 Likes

Sorry bro, I wanted to make this challenge right after this season ends but my exams are very near I have like 1 month time, and this challenge requires much activity as an admin. From June I will have too much of free time so there will be back to back nofap showdown challenge

3 Likes

Don’t worry I understand XD

Code: 28umex
Male

My code is q4svt8
Add me please

@Different challenge will start from 1 june 2021

1 Like

:frowning:

1 Like

no problem bro! I will make new thread for every new season! because every season will have its own uniqueness! I will try my best to make season 2 more exiting! the success rate of this season was almost 29% , i expect increase in success rate in the next season! :grin:

5 Likes

Wow!!! I can’t wait!!

1 Like

gotta keep the thread alive!!!

1 Like

So, I will be giving small updates about next season.

:red_circle: Pokémon TV reporting :red_circle:
Nofap league season 1 ended with a blast! Now every trainer is getting ready for another exciting journey as! Next league is in the Shinto region ! Get ready for SHINTO NOFAP LEAGUE! :fire:
images (1)

7 Likes

Shinto Factz!

Do you know Shinto nofap league has side quests too?

4 Likes

Shinto facts!

Its gonna be Berserk!
Mutant_Pikachu

3 Likes

Relive the winners!

I hope most of them will be there in S2!

7 Likes

shinto facts!

You can take part in pokemon contest and win ribbons! :cowboy_hat_face:
Details about pokemon contest will be updated soon!

5 Likes