Nofap showdown challenge!(30 days nofap challenge) [entries closed]

Check in
NoFap league :white_check_mark:

No fap league check in :white_check_mark: 13/15 :joy:I forgot about this.

1 Like

check in :white_check_mark:
no fap league

Check in 14/15 No fao league :white_check_mark:

Check in
Nofap league

Check in
NoFap league :white_check_mark:

tomorrow is the last day of nofap league!..

3 Likes

i almost got relapsed today …but then somehow i managed :v:

3 Likes

Same here bro! Urges were at its peek! Whoever said after 90 days you’ll get rid of the addiction… My Ass!
I’ve never experienced urges like this in my life. My head was hurting. One of the things that kept me going was the thought that I’ll lose the nofap league. Being an expert in Pokémon, losing this would be the most disgraceful thing that could have happened. Plus id be disappointing all my friends who look upto me.

5 Likes

You guys deserve the trophy with no doubts in it! Push through pain ! :fire:

1 Like

Nofap league: Lift the trophy + closing ceremony!

Join us at around 9:00 pm tomorrow!

3 Likes

yssss … u r right. dont lose hope

1 Like

It was all worth it :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

I think this is the last day check-in

2 Likes

The End? the begining! :fire:

So finally the day has arrived, the moment everyone was waiting for! Im Ryan, who is hosting this amazing trophy giving! we have seen many brave trainers battle through tough situation , we have seen many setbacks, we have seen pain , endurance, struggle and lastly the pleasure of victory at the end! But we know, only a few among them push through their limits! Let us call the winners to the stage who will be awarded shortly by the chairman of nofap league!
@GOVIND-19 @The_integrous_one @The_wild_perception @Tagore @anon60348276 @Nick9 @Pudgy @luckyvicky @onepunchman

10 Likes

tenor (36)

It’s over! It’s all over! Fuccccccyeeaeaeaeaeaeaea :fire::fire::fire::fire::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Chairman: I have nothing to say now, i wont make these young trainers wait too long i only want to say that, Carry on!
chairman hands over the trophy to the winners!

whole crowd:
download (24)

6 Likes

you guys did it, your names will be written in hall of fame!

5 Likes

Now that it has come to an end, its time you guys say goodbye to your pokemons that you raised along the way, you can say whatever you want to say to them before releashing them

6 Likes

special thanks to @GOVIND-19 for co-admining the challenge as well as giving me ideas before starting the challenge!

5 Likes