NoFap February - Monthly Challenge

Add me dude…,.,.,.,

1 Like

Day 5 doing good enjoyed with friends today .

1 Like

Day 5 completed, doing fine so far.

1 Like

Add me there in this community to make a change🎚️

1 Like

Please add me @Finding_Myself

1 Like

Just did! Welcome to the challenge!

1 Like

The days been good, did it with the only thing being wronchy social media that i had to steer away from.

1 Like

No matter how hard it get, look on the positive side man and keep pushing forward. You didn’t relapse when the urges were right in front of you, but you rejected them, believe me its not that easy to control. Feel proud about it, slowly your are getting stronger on the path of self discipline. Cheers :clap: :v:

1 Like

Keep your mind focus, and stop watching ■■■■.

2 Likes

Daily Check in day 6

1 Like

Check in guys today Feb 6

1 Like

Alright boys and girls. I slipped up last night, but as I stated before that doesn’t kick me out of the challenge. I mourned for about 10 minutes this morning then I got up and kept going. I listened to good music and I’m ok again. I decided that the relapse last night was only a slip and I’m getting back to work. I’m making progress. The less slip ups the better. I will work harder, and I learned more about myself. I’ve got this and you’ve all got this bros!

3 Likes

Add me bro
My sharing code: q0ikvd
My current srtreak is 86 days

1 Like

6 February check-in :white_check_mark:
No urges
Full control on mind
Productive day
Read about my enemy
Prayer on time
Read Quran
Keep emotions away
Control my actions

5 Likes

7th Feb Check-in
Had slight level of urges last night, controlled it by putting my focus on my breath and after a few moments the urges were gone. :relieved:

2 Likes

I relapsed yesterday, Check in day 0

2 Likes

8th Feb Check-in
Been busy with work and other stuffs, completed day 7.

1 Like

8th feb Check in day 1

1 Like

9th Feb Check-in
Day 8 completed.

1 Like

Checking in guys Feb 9

1 Like