NoFap energy profit

NoFap day 7 means there is a 145% testosterone level, which is well known.
I just finished day 7 (yesterday) and I felt superhuman, the amount of energy I had. Now I’m on day 8 and it’s back to less focus, less energy again.
People who have longer streaks, do you know when the upper testosterone level returns?
@_TIGER @Tagore @anon14496424 @Brahmachari_17
@chhava @adulrakha @yash1509

4 Likes

In these days my concentration level increased highly. Before , my study hrs was 4 or 5 hrs . Now if my body is fine then I can study 9 hrs.i want only this single benefit. I don’t want any benefits. Lol :sweat_smile::joy::joy:superhuman, goku power :joy::joy: this is only fake. This words only for motivation. After 365 days you will not get any super human power, but but but you will get your best version this is the real truth. And yes. The benefits are STRONG WILL POWER, less depression, also it will increase in your testostrene level.
Depression is also a problem for me. I saw a lot of stress reduced.
I am feeling energetic so definitely high testostrene.

12 Likes

For me on 52 days I am more calm and relaxed. I have stopped objectifying every women before I used to see any beautiful girl lustfully but now I admire their beauty not think of lust. This change whole charecter and behaviour. Having sex is different and fucking your mind with sex thought is different. My goal is to have normal sex and normal life with goals not objectifying every women. And Yes studies concentration these are good benefits but as I am in flatline facing trouble, once I come out of it mind will be clear and without lust and vulgerity

4 Likes

Thank you! @subhamsensit I would love to improve my concentration for studies.
@_TIGER thanks! I know there are no super powers, but I would love to improve my WILLPOWER. Right now it’s a bit low.
What about your energy levels? Are they gradually increased?

3 Likes

@debellator , watch this video, it may clear your doubts.

7 Likes

Thank you @Brahmachari_17
Improvement pill is one of the first You Tube channels any noFapper will watch :slight_smile:
Hence I had seen the video, but forgot about it. I needed this reminder, thanks!

6 Likes

Your high testosterone will not last forever. It’ll normally just start to suddenly decrease after two weaks and reach a normal level.
Don’t worry, Normal is good.
What you’re experiencing now, may be are the after effects. IDK🤗

4 Likes

Bro @adulrakha fapping means less testosterone, and I think noFap means higher average testosterone levels, right?

2 Likes

after relapse, testosterone in our body is converted into a more potent but useless dihydrotestosterone-DHT, this causes

1. thining of hair follicles ----> baldness
  2. enlargement of prostate ----> BPH (benign prostatic hypertrophy)
3 Likes
     from the book WHY U SHOULD NEVER MASTURBATE BY DAVID BALDWIN

4 Likes

Thank you @anon14496424 :slight_smile:
This is exactly what I wanted.
DHT in excess is bad, true. (But it’s also needed in small amounts)

3 Likes

Oops wrong video…

1 Like
2 Likes

Yes fapping means low testosterone… but it’ll start to rise when you stop. But back to normal in some days👍.
Tbh IDK for sure. I searched for this a while ago and I got the conclusion that nofap us not about testosterone level.

3 Likes

Thanks @adulrakha for the relevant videos. Will watch them

1 Like

Bro @debellator what I found is that give 100% focus on your goals. Yes, this is a Journey. There will be days when you’ll feel like crap. The main thing is to keep going.
I haven’t much digged deep into the science part behind it. But what I’ve done is
Do Exercise+ Meditation and those kind of Activities daily without fail.
Then give 100% of my focus into my purpose.
Keep going. Your are strong man bro

7 Likes

Thank you! @Tagore
I will not give in and keep going. I was a little down yesterday, but I will continue to fight!

4 Likes