Nofap = embrace feminity

I dont know ppl would agree or not but you can’t win over fapping with only being masculine, taking cold shower,working out wont help unless you add meditation, playing,singing,dancing, something feminine to it. Masculine side is just logical, ok your mind said i will fap at night but you overcome it realising you dont have to fap but the problem comes when emotions show up, you suddenly got feeling that to stalk your crush or ex or text her, you have completed all your tasks working out, cold shower, so please reward your self with just fapping. Here begins the problem now people would say no dude masculinity is stronger it can simply win over feminine side we dont have to be feminine. You will lose, femininity dont attack only with logic, it throws everything, emotions,feelings,logic, memories only way to win it is by compassion because it puts you out of victim zone and helps to see the situation with a third eye perspective and compassion cannot blossom without going through feminity means doing something creative,loving some activity which itself is fullfilling,something soft playing and instrument, dancing, helping others,yoga,meditation. Being feminine doesnt mean being weak or soft, the true feminity is not chasing, being yourself, loving, accepting yourself. Now if you have read and understand, please do something feminine along with cold showers+workingout.

I believe the aforementioned activities are gender neutral

Not giving in to your emotions is one of the defining aspects of masculine resolve. And no masculine man stalks their crush/ex. That’s something an average frustrated chump would do. A masculine man lives with an abundance mentality and doesn’t chase women. Now I’m not saying they ignore women. They do approach women they like, but they’re not needy about it. Rather, they approach with confidence and aren’t afraid of rejection. A masculine man understands that the world doesn’t owe him anything and that the burden of performance lies with him.

Addiction has nothing to do with masculinity and femininity. It all boils down to the reward circuits and dopamine in our brain. Cold showers and workouts are not male-specific activities and dancing and singing aren’t female-specific. Everyone should feel free to do any activity that makes a positive impact on their life and well-being and helps them combat their addiction.

I agree with you here. In times of adversity, taking a step back and assessing the situation through a third person’s lense is quite helpful. So is showing yourself compassion in the face of defeat. However, I disagree with your overall premise that these things are “feminine”.

It’s quite bold of you to assume that creative endeavours, pursuit of passion and helping others are feminine-only traits.

Again, self-love and self-acceptance has nothing to do with masculinity or femininity. A masculine man is as much capable of these things as a feminine woman. If you believe that men put themselves through hardships and suffering because they hate themselves, you are gravely mistaken my friend. They do so because they love themselves and want to bring out the best in them.

1 Like

We are talking about masculine and feminine traits not masculine and feminine as a person.

And yet, what you’ve listed are not masculine or feminine traits. Just some activities.

It is, world best dancers always been female, even if its a male artist like michael jackson and prince if you’ll look carefull they are more feminine in nature How can an art be born without being soft and sensitive? Bodybuilders,mma fighters,hunters they are the masculine activities, even if a female is doing it you can clearly see more masculinity in her. Now if you are going to say being soft,sensitive is also not feminine and being hard isnt masculine. Alright then, you are right, no argue !!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.