šŸ† Nofap Champion 2020

By the way, I too relapsed today on day 33.

Thanks for the kind words brother, @Consecrator self respect for me is something like what I start feeling whenever Iā€™m off PMO, Off Smoking ā€¦ Iā€™m a little more aware of my surroundings and then It flashes on my mind like Iā€™m suddenly super smart that ā€œohh damnā€¦! That day she humiliated me in front of her roommateā€ I couldnā€™t fathomā€¦
I talk very very politely to girls. And these girls like guys who are like jerks sort of always saying " tu, teri aukaat . . Tera baapā€¦" like thisā€¦ I spent around 2,80,000 Bucks on my ex last yearā€¦ got me nothing nowā€¦ because splitting up didnā€™t matterā€¦ I was okay with that ā€¦ real issue was that she kept on saying that weā€™re still great friends and sh*tt. Asked me for a Series 4 watch, I bought it 3 days agoā€¦ today onlyā€¦ I somehow was able to read her WhatsApp messages as phone was unlocked on the cafe table and she went to wash handsā€¦ I saw how sheā€™s already been in a relationship from last year September or soā€¦ I was dumbstruckā€¦ as We were not separate till November.
My godā€¦! A kick in the gut would feel better than this broā€¦
Almost 4,00,000 bucks and 1.5 years of hard work later, Iā€™m wiser than beforeā€¦ and finally away from that toxic person :confused::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

@HappySoul @ERNOL

1 Like

No disrespect to females but honestly, they have got nothing more than pussy to offer in relationship. They always have a back up boyfriend, thatā€™s why you see girls easily move on after breakups. Spending money on these gold digging bitches ainā€™t worth it. They do nothing for us in return other than sex. Also, an unpopular fact is, sex is something which both a man and a woman offer to each other, NOT what woman offers to a man.

1 Like

@SelfMadeNinja this is mgtow in a nutshell, my first post on Instagram.

2 Likes

@Consecrator, bro Iā€™m feeling what youā€™re saying but see , they are just so good at their game, that I still cannot hate her and itā€™s really winds me up how sheā€™s made me a lethargic and dependent man. I was on my way to give UPSC but due to my excessive efforts on her, I failed in study + work thing and just simply passed the time at office and gave entire evening shopping for her, taking her to dinner, going to h & m , veroModa, malls, and pubs so that she gets a good time. (Never new about so many brands of clothes, shoes, alcohol until I met her) In return I got some s*x but that also stopped later and I was limited to basic package, hugs and kissesā€¦ which got really rare tooā€¦ .
Whenever I tried to do things my way, or went to play football with friends, sheā€™ll call me non stop and ask me to be there for her for some crappy reasonā€¦ later it would be nothingā€¦ she didnā€™t allow me to make any new friends and old friends who were trustworthy are in US and other cities at this moment. So,I was stuck.

every argument, sheā€™ll win somehow and Iā€™ll end up being the culprit sheā€™d make it look as if Iā€™m trying to force her to even hug me despite her desire
I donā€™t know how she did that but itā€™s some SUPERIOR MANIPULATION SKILLS that all intelligence Community should learn fromā€¦ :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

*Meaning of the girlā€™s line in pic- ā€œyouā€™ve started irritating meā€ sinG/cosG = tanG ( means irritating) :wink:

I think we all need to calm down a bit.

btw MGTOW can create some toxic men too. I have seen all sorts of things at this point. I am not making sweeping generalization obviously.

I will agree it can be hard to find the right woman since these days many women(& men as well) donā€™t give damn about being a decent person let alone have morality. But so what? Iā€™m not gonna give up! I want to find the right person.

Sad thing is this is where many of us make mistake: :point_down:

ā€œDo not give your heart to someone who doesnā€™t deserve it.ā€

The Golden rule.

2 Likes

Itā€™s better to invest my time in meaningful relationships with friends as well as girls but Iā€™m going to be damn well careful not to get into those emotional traps. Iā€™ve been lied to, cheated uponā€¦ manipulated by girlsā€¦ for long. Only one or two girls were genuinely good to be with me

1. I said that in earlier post,

I talk very very politely to girls.

1. I said that too.

2. Now coming to @Consecratorā€™s comment, he also said
    no disrespect to females ,

3. I agree with @ERNOL

4. Weā€™re here to get help and help others, PMO, addictions, issues with girls, are all somewhere intertwined in our funny little brains. We shouldnā€™t be angry and bitter like those feminists are. I also think that every woman/girl we meet deserves to be fairly assessed before we call her names.
    Further, no PMO, and meditation and little bit of smartness from our side will go a long way in keeping us away from wrong kind of girls.

5. No offense to any female in general because our mothers, sisters, daughters are all in that same gender. We wouldnā€™t want to make allegations. @Consecrator , it seems, you have also faced similar problems as mine. But brother, weā€™ll not lash out. Better to be Sherlock from Scandal in Bohemia rather than that sad guy who was writing songs for Ireneā€¦

6. Itā€™s tough out thereā€¦ but weā€™re tougher. If all the
    problems come at me, Iā€™ll take all of them.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the point. Youā€™ve got it, brother.

1 Like

@SelfMadeNinja please do not share posts by female celebrities. Or at least, hide the names.

3 Likes

@HappySoul
Hahahaā€¦:grinning: Didnā€™t know it was a celebrity or something. Just found something useful on the net and shared it. I donā€™t think anyone of us would publicize it outside this forum. Also, it was a public tweet, soā€¦ all people know about it already.
Anyways, still thanks for letting me know, Iā€™ll keep it in mind.

1 Like

Hey tell me her name, whose tweet you deleted.

Bro @Consecrator no tweet is deleted yet. Chill
All data is intact.

Oh yes, it is still there

** Letā€™s do this :muscle::muscle:**

6 Likes

6 Likes

Day 36 and end of 31 January. check in. I made it. Yeahā€¦
images (8)

9 Likes

Whereā€™s January Badges ! Come on guys

I will announce the winners after a few hours. I do not have access to the app right now.

@Hoaxboy @redguard @rah110

Please update your streak in the SCOREBOARD within 3 days. If you get eliminated due to inactivity, you will not be eligible for the February badge.

Update: They got eliminated due to inactivity. :no_entry_sign:

Congratulations :partying_face:

JANUARY BADGE WINNERS

@BruceLee :medal_military:
@Madara_Uchiha :medal_military:
@Forerunner :medal_military:
@17ripu.jhala :medal_military:
@Wannabeliberated :medal_military:
@Tuku :medal_military:
@Rowdy_Nik :medal_military:
@Martial_Beast :medal_military:
@ERNOL :medal_military: