NoFap Champion 2019 🏆

Just add yourself to the scoreboard at the bottom.

Completed 2 clean months on hard mode :muscle:.
Gear up for the march challange people.

7 Likes

L

7 Likes

Guys,
I will update the winners of feb today evening or tomorrow morning. Am busy with some works.

Hope you all can understand.

6 Likes

1st March 2019… I have not been able to follow you all throughout those two months. I went far in January but eventually relapsed and the chaser effect caught me in February. This month is a new beginning. I hope I’ll be able to run forward with you all, to the best of my abilities. Let’s go!

2 Likes

@batish you did it once in Last Person Standing Match also. You said that it happened by mistake. How do you manage to do such mistakes and repeat them? What is your problem? :thinking:

2 Likes

Abhey yrr.
Maa ajj se forum me streak days mein kabhi edit hi nhi kruga. Sidha admin ko boluga streak days edit krne ke liye.
Pta ni ye mere sath kyu hota ha.
Agge se agar aisa kuch hua te mere ko group se left krva dena.
Sry same reason maine nhi kiya bus streak day edit ki thi vo v apni.
Kisi ki streak ko thoda sa v ni chera.
Believe me bro.

Maine piche incident ke badd app bhi update ki thi.

@Taher hi iska answer de skta ha.

Next time i will tell u for update my streak.
I really don’t want to disturb anyone

1 Like

Bro, you are doing some mistake. The procedure is to tap on the pencil mark (not history wala) and then edit our streak (not much care needed) and then save. That’s it. Pata nahi tum karte kya ho :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Dude, if you donno how to edit your streak in the proper way, I will explain it to you through personal messages with screenshots.

It’s very irritating when someone destroy the whole flow and peace of the group.

There are only two possibilities:

1. you are doing this yourself. And I must tell you. That’s bad and you will be thrown out of the group with immediate effect next time you do this.

2. you are doing it in the wrong way. Since this has happened couple of times with you, and you really want to correct it, you should seek help from others and know the proper way.
    Even am very ignorant of the way things done in forum when I was new to group in Dec. But I asked help from @AnkitK and he helped me well.

It’s not your mistake if you donno things and committing a mistake for the first time. But it’s a grave mistake when you don’t take any measure to correct it and fall for the same in the same way next time also.

3 Likes

@Aragorn @AnkitK
Scoreboard ko thik karne ki meri ek kosish :grin:
Agar aapko ye pasand na aaye aur aap wasap pehle jaisa karna chahte hain to :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Bas mujhe batayen main isse wapas pehle jaesa kar dunga :+1:

2 Likes

One try to correct the scoreboard . If you don’t like this and If you want to make it like before then Just tell me I’ll make it like before.

1 Like

Bhai Mai 1 March Ko relapse ho gya to kya Mai March badges ke liye eligible hu?

1 Like

Sorry Nhi…

Bhai tumhara couter 1 din dikha rha hai
Agar aapne 28 February 8pm ke aas paas bhi reset kiya hota tab bhi counter 1 din hi dikhata
Bas isliye ye mistake hui hai

Cheeki breeki iv damke

1 Like

Good job bro…:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

To clarify things further, if any one reset after 12:00 AM on the first day of the month, he/she wont be eligible for that month’s badge.

Eg: If some one reset the counter at 12:30 AM on March 1st, then he/she wont be eligible for the badge.

Elimination due to inactivity

@Porus
@Aladdin
@M0stafaAE
@rpjhala
@aneeque444

1 Like

Well Done Friends.

You guys are real inspirations.

CONGRATULATIONS. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

9 Likes