NoFap Champion 2019 πŸ†

Ok bro thank u soooo much … :medal_sports::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal:

1 Like

@Aragorn​:handshake::handshake::handshake::smiling_face: thanks bro … ALL THE VERY BEST FOR REST OF MY COMPANIANS

2 Likes

Hi bro…
Hope you are doing well.
You are just eliminated from Feb badge only.
You can always rejoin if you are sure about the fact that you can update the streak atleast once in 10 days.
Stay strong. And fight like a warrior.

Guys,
Today just 10 min ago, I had strong flashbacks of the p I have watched in past. My penis got hard by itself. But I never touched it. I never watched any triggering pic or video or anything like that. I was actually studying. I suddenly had this flashbacks. Just for less than 2 min. I felt like am gonna ejaculate my own. But it was just precum. I suddenly went to bathroom and cleaned myself and now back to studies with no flashbacks.

I want to ask this: Does this count as a relapse?
Should I reset the counter.?

1 Like

Not !!!

Do not throw away your whole fight for any bullshit
You should be proud of yourself!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the reply man.

Thanks for the encouragement.

2 Likes

@Aragorn I will not be able to update my streak for atleast a week from now. So I request you not to disqualify me from the contest. Thank you sir

2 Likes

LOL Aragorn

7 Likes

4 Likes

Today while trying to download some software my heart wishes to go to watch something worst but I resist myself
& Still resisting

4 Likes

Good for you brother.

Really good for you

2 Likes

I like it…I really like it bro…

:blush::blush::blush::blush::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Thanks man. :+1::+1::ok_hand::ok_hand::+1::+1::+1::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Hold on Guys, only 9 days left for the badge!:beers:

5 Likes

Cool
Today I got badge of Duke for completing 60 days

5 Likes

11 Likes

5 Likes

I ran out of memes sorry

2 Likes

Hi I want to enter this competition.
I am 16 years old male single and I’m from France. Here is my sharing code:
83d24b

2 Likes

Sorry I relapsed. This wont happen again.Please change the badge before my name.

2 Likes