@koylakhadan
@Oggyboi08

1 Like

But I have been active, 2nd last reply was mine
If I am inactive so do all the participants lol

1 Like

Sorry it’s my bad…You are added back.

2 Likes

@Aragorn sorry for my inactivity, please add me back I promise to be active. Actually my exams are near thar why I was not using the app that frequently, sorry again.

1 Like

See, bro you can add yourself back. But, according to the rules, once eliminated, that person won’t be eligible for the badge of that particular month. If you have something like exam or anything like that, you should have informed prior. I would have given you some relaxation. But since nothing like that happened, and you didn’t update the scoreboard for more than 10 days in a row, am extremely sorry to say that you won’t be getting February badge. But you can add yourself in the scoreboard, at the bottom.

Hope you understand what am saying.

Peace

1 Like

2 Likes

Its a big punishmement for being inactive. Well whatever, March BADGE

2 Likes

Won’t it be an insult to those who regularly update the streak, if badge is given to inactive members also na.?

And it’s just once in 10 days we are asking.? Just two minutes to update the streak.

All the best for the March badge.

Peace…

1 Like

This is my time. Right here and right now, I am the creator of my own reality. This Universe is mine, whatever I desire, I can achieve by believing in myself. Belief and having faith in this Universe is my greatest weapon.

I am destined for great things, I will never give up. I will be successful at anything and everything I put my mind into. My mind is healthy. My thoughts are positive. I live in the present moment and keep future goals close to me. I can never let anyone stop me from accomplishing my dreams, for I know that I miss every opportunity that I do not take. I am the only me in this world.

I will make my dreams come true. I will be patient with my journey. Everything in this Universe is right on time. I refuse to let anyone and anything stop me. Keep pushing, keep fighting, keep at it until I can say, “I MADE IT.” One day my life will be over and I will look back at my past and be proud of what I had to go through to make it. I am not a quitter. I am a winner. I will always have a positive mindset and never one that defeats my goals/dreams.

*We all have a purpose in this Universe and I know why I am here in this present moment. I will live life to its fullest potential and no one can stop me.

4 Likes

Lets get this group to the top again. Yayyyyy

2 Likes

Exactly bro :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

5 Likes

I feel really happy and excited when I see no red or orange in my ‘following’ list.

:blush::blush::blush::grinning::grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

It’s 55 days Today, and had sex with my partner 2 times without ejaculation

4 Likes

Without ejaculation???
That too 2 times??

How did you manage it man!!!

1 Like

Whenever I feel I am going to cum I pull out deep breath then again untill partner orgasm

2 Likes

Hey put me out of February challenge. Sorry people for disappointing you. I was semi conscious in the morning, I should have stopped, but it felt good and I continued.

Won’t happen again. :frowning_face:

3 Likes

10 Likes

7 Likes

HaHaHa…

Thats legit

1 Like