NoFap Champion 2019 šŸ†

Welcome.

Add yourself to the scoreboard at the bottom in the format followed by other members.

1 Like

Sharing code - 2acaa7
Current streak - 0 days
Highest streak - 0 days
Age - 19
Gender - M
Location - Indonesia

Here we go again back to zero :slightly_frowning_face:
Itā€™s been a hard road in 2 past years. I never beat my highest streak at 7 months. But I know I will this year :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome

We will do it together

3 Likes

Idk what Iā€™m doing but I tried and i think I did it right

2 Likes

@iwillsucceed1 You did it right, you should update your streak every 1 to 10 days in any challenge by doing the same steps but edit the number of days only.

3 Likes

I fapped guys, Iā€™m sorry :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Come back stronger my friend. What was your streak btw

3 Likes

Remember ur own memeā€¦ That when I fail I fail 3 times in 2 hoursā€¦ Dont do that.

7 Likes

@Aragorn my streak was 33 days. @anon4159895 You are right. The first thing I did after I masturbated was to write my feelings on a page and did 15 minutes meditation.
I am not at all sad for my relapse, I will get back to 33 days, this time with more concentration and will get the february badge for sure dude.

9 Likes

Yes, you did it right.

From now on, you have to edit and update your streak (just the days) in the scoreboard regularly. Atleast once in 10 days.

I will rearrange your name according to your streak. So you wonā€™t be at bottom.

Next time when you want to update, just find click pencil icon, find your name, and update the days.

Done.

Peace

4 Likes

Why do some people end posts with this. :sweat_smile: Do they get frustrated? Just curiosityā€¦

2 Likes

Itā€™s just a way of affirming oneself with good thing. It is said that if you affirm yourself with good thoughts multiple times a day, that will be taken up by your subconscious mind and that positive things will become a reality for you. Itā€™s the habitual thoughts which are taken up by our subconscious mind. So itā€™s better to fill ourselves with good, constructive and positive thoughts day in day out.

This is the reason why am doing this. Other people may have some other reason.

Peace.

11 Likes

Okay I will do that from now on

4 Likes

peace

1. An acknowledgment of parting, ending a phone call or e-mail, similar to goodbye. Often used with ā€œout.ā€
4 Likes

Old meme but still effective

Hey guys keep this topic alive please, I really want that february badge

4 Likes

Guys I fapped yesterday :sob::sob:

1 Like

Sorry brothers, i relapsed today to pmoā€¦no more reasons or excusesā€¦i m going on a silent mode and will come back once 90 days completedā€¦till that, take care and keep movingā€¦my best wishes n prayers with u allā€¦

4 Likes

This topic looks so boring right now. No regular updates, no motivational quotes. Why are the members not active in this wonderful group? We should atleast be committed to a single group guys, there are people who join various groups and never be active in any single one of them. Well I will be uploading some motivational things or memes (if you want) in this group to keep it alive. I am desperate for that February badge right now.

PEACE

2 Likes

Sharing code: xszzsx
Current: 13 days
Highest: 46 days
I want to join.
Thanks.:robot::robot:

1 Like

We will make it alive again brother.

I will try to spare sometimes every day to update this group with motivational quotes and write ups.

I hope you also can support me.

Letā€™s make this lively again.

2 Likes