NoFap Champion 2019 🏆

As you wish bro…

Anyways, keep going.

Keep reaching your goals

3 Likes

Thank you brother, wish you the best. Keep grinding.

3 Likes

Am seeing lots of members who has got ineligible due to a relapse in the first place, keep on relapsing on every other day.
Always, remember guys, do no get in to a spiral saying yourself that “am just on day 2, I can start again Tomo fresh after I relapse now. It’s not a big deal.”
Your brain is decieving you.
When you relapse once and become ineligible for the month’s badge, it doesn’t give a license to you to keep on relapsing till the beginning of the next month. Please do not do this guys.

Always keep moving forward.
And as you increase your days in the scoreboard, you will get a higher rank. Don’t be a guy who always prefer lower rank. You are doing yourself harm.

Peace

7 Likes

30 DAYS COMPLETED GUYS! WoooooooooooooOooOoooH :birthday::bouquet::+1::smiling_face:images%20(1)

9 Likes

Wonderful. Wonderful. Wonderful.

You have just made my day bro.

Keep fighting. And keep winning.

4 Likes

Very happy to see that members are updating the scoreboard and making this group alive.

Keep showing that you are not dead and you have not given up in the war against PMO.

8 Likes

When updating your streak in scoreboard, write only the completed number of days.

For example:
If your streak is 19 days and 20 hours, You have to write only 19 days in scoreboard. Not 20 days

ONLY COMPLETED NUMBER OF DAYS

Last warning for @jmill, @NoMoreAddict, @Duchess_of_Malfi @nagate @iwillsucceed1

Please update your scoreboard with in 24 hours to avoid elimination.

Peace

[quote=“Aragorn, post:2, topic:10916”
[/quote]
day 29

1 Like

You have to update the scoreboard yourself.

Tap on the pencil icon in th right lower corner of scoreboard and the edit your streak.

It’s the rule of the group to update your streak yourself.

Question for thought?

How should we respond when people mock at what we are doing, when we very well know that what we are doing is the best thing for us right now?

4 Likes

We should respond with compassion.

They simply do not know better. Everything in the outside world is saying we are wrong. The movies all have sexual scenes. The music videos are softcore P. The advertisements are full of filth. The doctors encourage this behaviour.

But tens of millions of people are drowning in a sea of PMO. They are being diagnosed with stress disorders, anxiety and depression, but no one is looking at the main cause. People are becoming addicted at younger and younger ages. No one has studied the long-term effects of this because this disease is new to humanity - very different to P in past generations.

People are slowly waking up to this. We must set a good example and be patient.

9 Likes

@neva_giveup
@Duchess_of_Malfi
@NoMoreAddict
@iwillsucceed1

Eliminated due to inactivity

1 Like

Read this multiple times a day. You will feel the magic happens

This is my time. Right here and right now, I am the creator of my own reality. This Universe is mine, whatever I desire, I can achieve by believing in myself. Belief and having faith in this Universe is my greatest weapon.

I am destined for great things, I will never give up. I will be successful at anything and everything I put my mind into. My mind is healthy. My thoughts are positive. I live in the present moment and keep future goals close to me. I can never let anyone stop me from accomplishing my dreams, for I know that I miss every opportunity that I do not take. I am the only me in this world.

I will make my dreams come true. I will be patient with my journey. Everything in this Universe is right on time. I refuse to let anyone and anything stop me. Keep pushing, keep fighting, keep at it until I can say, “I MADE IT.” One day my life will be over and I will look back at my past and be proud of what I had to go through to make it. I am not a quitter. I am a winner. I will always have a positive mindset and never one that defeats my goals/dreams.

We all have a purpose in this Universe and I know why I am here in this present moment. I will live life to its fullest potential and no one can stop me.

10 Likes

I don’t understand what yall mean by update, i dont even know how to do that. But okay

1 Like

You have to update your days of current streak in the scoreboard. You can do that by clicking on the pencil icon situated right lower corner of scoreboard.
You would have asked if you didn’t know. I have given you warning before also by mentioning you. Since there was no response, I eliminated you.

When you are ready to update atleast once in 10 days, you are welcome to the competition again.

Peace.

4 Likes

I still don’t understand :skull:

@iwillsucceed1 First go to page 2 where the scoreboard is

Then click on the pencil icon and edit your streak the save

5 Likes

Now beat that fella

10 Likes

Sharing code - 40e0ec0
Current strake - 64 days
Highest streak - 181 day
Age - 19