NoFap Challenge for 60 Days šŸŽÆ

Bro I was taking you lightly but you are tough competitor ā€¦your 5 days then I read your post about donating ā€¦top post 17 points on that ā€¦now going for 1 June ā€¦Maza aye GA

1 Like

Thanks for your appreciation, Remember me in your prayers, because I must be patient till June 1, my highest streak is just 12d so upto June 1 is going to be a real challenge for me. But with all advices from my dear friends in this forum I believe I will do well

2 Likes

Now I want to break my life ā€˜Best Strike Recordā€™. I think, it is almost almost 10+ months.
At that time my age was approximately 16 years.
Allah ne Chaha to Essa zror hoga!
Or agr esa na hova to mjhe Doctor K pass jana hoga.
Kindly pray for all of us.
Thanks

3 Likes

Added you, you too add me and other companions

1 Like

I was in same condition like you want to visit the doctor or even I was so stressed up I was standing near river ā€¦lekin Allah ne aqal Di ā€¦now I have the best solution abhi bhi streak na aye howā€™s is it possible ā€¦kitne logon ki nazar he ā€¦a person will feel shame Yaar if you break the streak now ā€¦and already kaffara namaz Allah fear Machis Chala Kar aag pe hath rakh Lia Karo sari urges bhaag jayein gi dozakh ki aag nai honi bardasht doctor ne Kiya Kar Lena he ā€¦Allah Ka dar hi na ho jab

3 Likes

I have created one more Topic which will have accountability of Scoreboard of all our companions. @TrueMuslim have a look there itā€™s titled ā€˜NoFap Challenge till 1st June- Scoreboardā€™ Link- NoFap Challenge till 1st June- Scoreboard
@sk11 @assadi @anon14496424 @josephvt @Kaizen @babi have a look at it. Itā€™s for all of us!

2 Likes

@TrueMuslim how to create a post which can be edited by all our companions to update their daily Streak? Do you have any idea? I saw other peopleā€™s topic there you can edit and update you streak.

2 Likes

I was doing the same thing ā€¦I updated mine there

Make that Algend like trophies and I also donā€™t know we have to read the article I am also searching you should also do it ā€¦
And make batches emojis winner photos like other pages we will do it for others

3 Likes

Your words are so motivating. Itā€™s great to have a companion like you @TrueMuslim when I had my first relapse after reading your post on it i felt ashamed. And now it is motivating me not to relapse. Thank you brother

2 Likes

Yeah I am also searching for it since long time
We both are thinking in a same way, thatā€™s nice
Just not understanding how to create a post which can be updated by all our companions with their streak. And thanks for the idea of Scoreboard

2 Likes

This is also good think bro because I have seen that this app have so much to discover yet because now we have long journey of no fap obviously we keep getting motivation by exploring every post everything here ā€¦there is also Telegram check ins or something those who daily canā€™t update their streak on scoreboard fine there is no hurry first become master on reading every content post here ā€¦now I am getting motivation from you so there is no chance of going back because in my eyes there is no best and current streak @Aslan the streak now you are in this is the only streak otherwise now getting relapse means there is no use of this app now even if I got relapse you will not see me using app which will never happen inshAllah

2 Likes

Yeah there is much to explore. No chance of relapse now. Weā€™ll try our best and make it our lifestyle NoFap

3 Likes

Go to this post and challenge a match with anyone I have a match with neo for 10 days

3 Likes

Now, there is no chance of replace.
Iā€™m 100% agree with you.
INSHA ALLAH, We will get succeed.

4 Likes

to update on LeaderBoard :
@Kaizen @sk11 @TrueMuslim @anon14496424 @Aslan@assadi @josephvt
@babi @drago
Please tell your current streak

5 Likes

Kaizen 20d
Truemuslim 11d
Murshid 9d
Network unavailable 7d

2 Likes

I failed the challenge ā€¦feeling shit like nowā€¦never coming back ā€¦byeā€¦

1 Like

13 day done

Half month pending

1 Like

@josephvt I will update your streak from start learn from this mistake so that next time you have maximum streak donā€™t give up

Itā€™s not good to give up bro. NoFap is a Journey not an End @josephvt Never give up. Itā€™s good to maintain Journal in this app so that you can note everytime what caused you to relapse and not repeat that mistake again.