No peeking challenge

Count me in!!
Glad to see there is a challenge like this out there!

1 Like

Please count me in
Sharing Code: 1wo8km
20M
CS:43

1 Like

Count me
I m dingan
My code is ae8fcm

1 Like

Count me in plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Donā€™t worry bro, we both will work hard and get back in the Kings category next month.

2 Likes

@vishal2003 add him bro

1 Like

My share code qt9keg add me bro pleaseā€‹:pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Youā€™ve been added bro. Watch after your actions or you can fall down.

You son of a bitch Iā€™m in!

1 Like

Still havenā€™t peaked thanks to Allah (God)

3 Likes

Donā€™t mind if I do. :fire::fire:

3 Likes

I relapsed :sweat::sweat:. Back to day 0

2 Likes

Its ok bro. Work hard and try to be a king once again next month.

3 Likes

@PrDr
Update:
Going strong.
Today I had an urge to peek and opened up incognito mode in YT on phoneā€¦

ā€¦ended up watching FilterCopy instead without any peeking or even searching for anything bad :joy: God bless them they-always bring a smile to my face

2 Likes

On Day4 I searched about which position is long leg in cricket field , and fuckin google showed me , pics of girls with long legs along with the cricket field .:joy::joy::joy::joy:.

I donā€™t know whether itā€™s a peek or not ??

2 Likes

:joy:
:joy:
Wow. If you didnā€™t stare at the images for more than 5 seconds, I donā€™t think itā€™s a peek. Also you should not have searched for more ā€˜long legsā€™

2 Likes

Nah , I didnā€™t search for it again I knew if I did I would have been back from day 4 to 0 .

It was less than 5-10 seconds , luckily didnā€™t got urge on seeing that pic . :joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes bro, donā€™t worry. As @debellator already told you, this is the rule - ā€œUnintentional encounters, which you leave immediately wonā€™t count as peeking if you leave that within 10 seconds.ā€ Congratulations on being able to save your King status.

2 Likes

Bro i lost today i have done peeking

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry. Come back again stronger. Also, donā€™t repeat that mistake again.

2 Likes