No peeking Challenge 2024

Clean Day :white_check_mark:

6 Likes

I just closed a site just before peeking. I didn’t see any photos at all . Should I count this as a peeking?

3 Likes

No need. Good decision. Keep moving forward !!

4 Likes

Day 3 check in

No peeking, No PMO

3 Likes

No peek
Day 3
20 characters

4 Likes

@debellator , Can you please make the Post 2 editable ?

3 Likes

Day 3
check in
Clear

4 Likes

Thanks @debellator for doing this

All Participants are requested to update your points on the scoreboard on Post 2. Its quite difficult for me to update since I am running another challenge in parallel.

Point System is simple. + 1 for successful day. - 1 for unsuccessful day.

3 Likes

Unclear Day :heavy_multiplication_x:
Reason : i peeked at hot photos from Pinterest
My reaction : Gotta protect myself from this app and be cautious dealing with it

3 Likes

Bro social media nowadays is filled with shit so it’s like playing with fire if you are on no fap.

Unfollow all hot girls and search only meaningful stuff the shit will get less recommended that way.

Don’t put yourself in precarious position.

3 Likes

We are living in a world that will encourage you to relapse more and more

1 Like

I don’t follow any girls
The thing is in Pinterest when i go to the search bar
It shows me the most searshed topics which happens to be all about hot women bodies and shit
The problem i need thus app but at the same time i know it is going to take me down if i don’t deal cautiously with it

1 Like

Yeah, I need to use Pinterest too brother.

We know how these apps work. They know that sexier content will keep people using the app longer so these posts get promoted more by the algorithms. We can’t let that be an excuse.

Remember, if you come across it, that’s not your fault, but choose to pass by it. Don’t linger, because then you’re making a conscious decision to stay there.

It waa difficult at the gym today. Women wearing very tight clothing. The voice in my head was telling me that it doesn’t count, of course you will meet women dressed this way at the gym, look and enjoy yourself. I refused. I kept saying “I will never PMO again” and looking away. 1-2 seconds and my eyes were gone, never lingering or looking back. One girl came and did her exercises in front of me, so I CLOSED MY EYES and continued.

We have lived in darkness for too long. No more brother. By killing peeking, we kill the entire addiction. Lower the gaze brother. Keep going.

5 Likes

True. I can assure you every person checking in here hasn’t fapped in that day because stopping peek means we kill the addiction at first stage itself.

6 Likes

This is so damn right bro
You need to be prepared to meet things like these any time in the day
You need to take one decision and never hesitate or be curious about these things as your mind will try to deceive you by telling you " one look won’t hurt " and that was your first step into peeking, edging, relapsing, regretting, relapsing to forget and so on
Look how it starts with just a small message from your brain that can destroy everything you trying to fix
I am so angry and so mad today
I can’t let this happen to me because if i get too easy in these things this will definitely lead toy relaspe

3 Likes

Prevention is better than cure :sparkles:

4 Likes

Day 3 check in :white_check_mark: Feb 13th

3 Likes

Clean day :white_check_mark:

Use that anger to fuel your commitment to never fall for thise tricks again. You’ve got this brother. Keep going.

4 Likes

Clean and Pure Day

No Peeking and No PMO

Check in :white_check_mark:

Day 4

4 Likes

Day 4
check in‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

4 Likes