No peeking Challenge 2024

But @debellator can :wink:

5 Likes

@debellator is the surtur

6 Likes

@The_Rising_One

1. Female ASMR , some reacting YouTube channels , some urging photos at Pinterest, women with trash clothes at real life, trying to bring back my storage of saved ■■■■ photos and clips that are saved deeply in my brain.

2. No female ASMR and prefered no ASMR at all
    , unfollow these reacting channels and do not enter YouTube aimlessly,
    Specific uses of Pinterest with no clicking on the urging photos ,
    Lowering my gaze in real life ,
    Never trying to bring back any flashbacks of ■■■■ photos or clips during imagination

3. I will be accountable everyday ( i hope i will )
    And my catchphrase when facing urges to do so is
    IF PEOPLE ARE DOUBTING HOW FAR YOU CAN GO, GO SO FAR THAT YOU CAN’T HEAR THEM ANYMORE.” — MICHELE RUIZ

8 Likes

You are added @VAGABOND

3 Likes

I also want to join… how to join?

3 Likes

Answer these questions @na10101 bro

1 Like

Please add me to this

1. Entertaining sexual thoughts, sexting with gf (ill have to stop initiating and start saying no), manga, erotica (stories), quora stories, youtube( infinite scrolling), curiosity to check if there is something new

2. Everytime i get sexual thoughts - ill get up and go for a walk or chant gods name
    Whenever i feel like the conversation will lead to se*ting - ill stop texting for a while and again do the above things or start reading the stock market book
    I wont access or even search for manga or erotica anymore nor will i use quora again (i dont have any use for that)
    Youtube - quitting is the way to it and im improving it
    Curiosity - reaffirming myself
    There is nothing new
    Its all bullshit created by some retard to make profits out of u

3. Catchphrase - why are u attempting to kill ur future.

2 Likes

Better meet each other sometimes and if possible do the actual thing in a safe manner.

1 Like

Saving till marriage
And it mostly happens during 10 days + streak times
So u know its like a substitute for actual thing which i dont want to

2 Likes

Reminds me of my mom whenever she sees me doing nothing :joy: . I would suggest you to write something motivational.

You are added @DARSHAN2017

2 Likes

This is quite motivating for me :sweat_smile:
But if u want me to change - im not (jk)
If u r not comfortable then - i actually cant think of anything more motivating that this😅
Sorry bro

1 Like

Ok then :joy: . Go ahead as long as it benefits you.

1 Like

Add me too

1. Searching ■■■■ , Deliberately searching for erotic scenes in movies/shows , self induced sexual thoughts , getting triggered through social media .

2. no phone/laptop for anything other than study,rc,music , meditate daily , not fantasizing deliberately , no useless yt videos , pray daily .

3. Catchphrase - No Sacrifice No Victory

6 Likes

Great man. Just make sure you don’t sext now.
And convey her that you expect a marriage not just a relationship.

2 Likes

I’ll join as well:

1. No nudity whatsoever, sexual music videos, bold scenes in movies, twerking videos, Instagram and TikTok models etc, unsafe movies, TV shows and games, staring at women in public or online.
  2. Remind myself of my commitment to abstinence and instantly kill all thoughts of going backwards.
  3. “I will never PMO again.”
7 Likes

I won’t let this filth overpower me again.

4 Likes

All the participants here can start checking in. All the participants who have applied here are considered

The scoreboard has not been updated. I’ll update once I have done with my exams tomorrow.

5 Likes

Have GATE today and I am excited+nervous.

Also had a sexual dream today and in that dream I was saying no, I am doing no peek challenge. I thought I peeked but after waking up realised it was a dream.

But had a very small wet patch in inners. Maybe a small nightfall which was stopped midway when I woke up.

5 Likes

All the best , do well

5 Likes
  1. Insta reels, Incognito and vulgar searching, Looking at Girls of University or pics etc.

2. Save eyes by lowering gaze as much as possible, deleted insta, not use browser wrongly. Salah prayers, meditation, keep myself busy and socialize in groups.

3. O Allah, I hope for Your mercy. Do not leave me to myself even for a blink of an eye. Correct all of my affairs for me.

Currently I am on my 41/366 day and I have realised that I still have urges to peek which makes me feel like I am not giving my best and I am not cleaning my brain very well, it requires extra effort.

Starting checkin today
Day-1 :white_check_mark:

3 Likes