No Nut November

I’m in
Current streak : 31 days
Highest streak: 31 days

1 Like

Yeah wasn’t feeling too good. I’m still gonna participate from this point but I know it still won’t count if I make it.

Is it important?

Do your best and take pleasure by improving you :slight_smile: We are here for you!

1 Like

Register me for the No Nut November
I am the Brahmachari Visionary.

I DO NOT FAP. PERIOD.

I challenge @FlowForCourage @Tagore @_TIGER @josephvt @Neo9594 @neo_150 @hellojaani and anyone else who is interested.

I CHALLENGE YOU FOR NO NUT NOVEMBER.

With pleasure brother! :muscle: Together for greatness!

1 Like

I hope you are not fucking your wife too much. Since sex is allowed for you you could exploit it as well. Be careful.

I am the Brahmachari Visionary

I DO NOT FAP. PERIOD.

I don’t at all… My 90-day challenge is NO PMO!

Can you imagine how powerful I am… Having my sexy wife each night naked next to me… And keep going with my challenge?

I’m not an average guy. I’m here to exploit all my potential.

Trust on me brother!

3 Likes

Proud of you dude. You are fucking Gandhi. He used to sleep with naked women and practise brahmacharya. ExtremeBrahmacharis!

I am the Brahmachari Visionary
I DO NOT FAP. PERIOD.

1 Like

I’m not Gandhi… It’s just for 90 days. I’ll do it and become stronger than never.

But yes! It’s an extrem bootcamp of self control!

Don’t hesitate to give me power on my diary when you have some time for it.

Name -aninnn
India
28 M
Long distance relationship
Currently on hard mode
Current streak -11 days
Highest streak -11 days
Code:qhvs7e
Let’s do this guy’s

2 Likes

Count me in aswell:)

Name -edistoretto
Europe :eu:
19 M
Dating someone
Current streak -86 days (celibacy)
Highest streak -86 days
Code:7aedf4

2 Likes

dont spoil the name of brahmacharya by calling that divider a brahmachari. i think you dont know its basics. the eight basics.

3 Likes

My shearing code:cirni6
Currently:Day1

1 Like

Whoa , I didn’t know Gandhi sleeped with naked women lol.

3 Likes

yhnkas - mt Code
1 Day 16 years old

1 Like

I hope it dont overblow you. As i had already told you. Hold on to this extra happiness. Dont get too excited. Stay balanced and calm and keep making the right choices. Day 90 is so far away. Keep your eyes on the final step.
Before it dont celebrate.

7 Likes

only his wife :joy::joy::joy:

I dont know of any record or evidence to suggest Gandhiji had relations with any other woman other than Ma Kasturba. Do you have any sources @TheFinalFrontier
He adopted true brahmacharya in the later stages of his life only, after a long period of married life and a large number of kids. But that, he did it right and with conviction. Read his autobiography. If you want to make Gandhi a model in your brahmacharya journey, make sure it is the later, older, much wiser Gandhi.

1 Like

Name - Vardan
Age - 22
Status - Single
Sharing code -
Country - Armenia :armenia:
Streak - 5 days

@neetwarrior @FlowForCourage @TheFinalFrontier

I request all of you to make a private chat room and discuss whatever you want to.
@chady025
Things are going somewhere else. Plz take a look.