NO NUT MAY (ONLY FOR COURAGEOUS TITANS)

Theres no option to edit

@Deadpoolgupta and @Tagore, try it now again.

2 Likes

I already lost the last challenge. Can I join now?

1 Like

Sorry bro @Murshid . According through the rules you cannot. Keep going get into all the challenges you can and close all the doors of going back. Iam sure you’ll win. Next month you can join bro. We’ll start another challenge next month.

2 Likes

Its okay waiting eagerly for the next month☺

1 Like

@Murshid You can participate in this challenge until then

2 Likes

Thanks @Kaizen :innocent:
I am ready to join

1 Like

The best advice I’ve heard on urge control.

2 Likes

Most of us want to reboot, but most people don’t want to do what it takes.

The first step is of course accepting youre addicted.
Then research about it, find the rules and stuff that works for you, if you even hit a 30 days mark then continue with your existing plan, stick to it, till your 30 days journey you know what it takes, if you can go 30 then you can do it.
Then comes the part where most people want Motivation.
But LISTEN motivation is temporary, get yourself some discipline, build discipline.

But discipline is also temporary or finite source, there will be days where you’ll be feeling like relapsing, you willpower will be down, you will be a dopamine Hunter, and it can break through discipline.

The most powerful is environment, because environment is what gives us
cue which is first step in any action.

So control your environment

keeping this post not very long I’ll talk about environment in next post which ill be posting in a couple of minutes

-My post

4 Likes

Ok so continuing my post. if you didn’t read my earlier post then read it. it’s the prequel to this.
Now To control your Environment there are many things–

-Places to keep stimulus(things)
what it means is keep the things that trigger you to do something good on any place where you can see it,
e.g I keep my books on the study table so that it triggers me to study,
and I keep my phone in any other room so I won’t get distracted.

-Effort counts
You will do the things which require less effort. e.g I wanted to quit FB so I replaced my password with random generated long password with symbols, stuff I can’t remember and I wrote it on a paper and paste it in the most difficult to reach in my home. and I also gave a copy to my friend (just in case).

-Everything has its own place
choose places in your home to do different things. e.g In bedroom don’t place a TV as it will hamper your sleep. Don’t play games on your study table as it will become trigger for gaming when you use your table.
choose a place in you room where people can see you and when you get urge just go in that place. or if you live alone then choose a place with no electronics, it should be a place which you respect. I personally use the place where I worship.

-My post

3 Likes

Very well said bro. I read you post carefully. You said a lot of valuable things. Discipline+ managing our environment is very important.
To add to your points meditation, affirmation, exercise etc will help too. And working on our lifes purpose.
So to conclude,
Discipline+environment+med, exercise etc+ purpose
Can do the thing.

2 Likes

Yesterday’s struggle.
yesterday at night I was getting this urge, I couldn’t sleep and it was a very severe urge, hard to resist. I constantly slow,hold my breath, I kept remembering my why, and I just lying on my bed, wanting some sleep, the urge kept coming and going on and on and on. I was constantly thinking about my goal, my companions, bout you guys and I finally got tired of breath holding and slept. The struggle lasted for 1.5hrs. All I wanna say is if I can do it then you can too.
Now the beast in me has gotten stronger

#BeastMode

6 Likes

BEST MODE :muscle::muscle: Never stop untill the beast in you become so powerful that you don’t know what to do with it. Brother, nowadays I can feel the energy, the drive, the power, the masculinity that’s growing within me. Iam becoming great. Every single second Iam growing. Everyone can do this. We’ll do this together. We’ll take our lives to the next level of world class.

2 Likes

This is a next level urges motivation

7 Likes

You need to know about this. Passion is just a part. Not your whole life. The true purpose is something bigger
The empty space in center is called the ikigai or your true purpose

4 Likes

Invest in yourself, or no one else will! Get so far away that when you look back you won’t even recognize your old self.

5 Likes

Yesterday I had the greatest urge of my life to fap brothers. I went to sleep at 11 but couldn’t sleep .My head was aching like anything. Brain was telling me : “Iam going to explode now, fap fap fap.”. But I stayed there in bed thought about life goals, beauty of life without ■■■■, my brother companions and listened to music. I stayed there with the pain till 3. It was one of the worst nights of my life. But today morning I can feel the confidence within me. I can feel the beast within me growing. Stay in there tight brothers.
The most important thing I learnt from yesterday’s urge is that self discipline is very important brothers. Whatever happens focus on your purpose and self discipline. When I reached 30 days I became overconfident and slept more and fucked up my self discipline that led to this huge urge. Never give up your self discipline brothers, its very important. THISS TIME SHALL PASS!!!
BEASTMODE :muscle::muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

Yeah ive experienced this. When I was on 30 I relapsed cause of just this very reason.
Good work defeating urges mate, we all get inspiration from your story.
Keep going.
#Beastmode

7 Likes

On 18 May, i done a detox. It was hard in the morning, but as the time passed i got used to it. I want to share my experience.
BEFORE DETOX: From past few days I Had been struggling with withdrawal symptoms. Was getting severe mood swings and agression throughout the day, very unproductive and struggling with urges.
ON DETOX DAY:
well i was not using any gadgets, so i find myself more present, more calm. My creativity sky rocketed. I got back to drawing which ive left for several months now, i also started writing. i will share some of my work later in this thread. The whole day went like this and i dont know why i was not able to sleep after detox, i just got 1hrs of sleep.
TODAY:
With just 1hr of sleep on me, i started my day at 5:00am which is very unusual for me and i did all morning chores perfectly, was getting sleep deprived so i took a 30min nap. Throughout the day i found myself more aware of my actions and was not much interested to go back to youtube binging, movies etc. I found peace with myself. Got a productivity of 4.5hrs study+1.5hrs other works.
Had literally 0 urges throughout the day.
TO SUM UP i would say THis SHiT DEfiNiTely WORKS!!!
Gonna do this every week. A great Urge killer

4 Likes

Great job man. Detox works. I also had the same experience after doing it.

I loved this bro​:point_up_2:. You surely must share some of them. This is how we beat this fucking addiction bro. We’ll embrace the pain like real men do. And also remember every single day the beast within you is growing, you are becoming the person that you’ve always wanted to be​:+1::+1:
Keep going man
BEASTMODE :muscle:

3 Likes