No fap until 2023. šŸ¦¾

Day 1 going strong :muscle:

2 Likes

Successfully passed Day 5ā€‹, Starting my Day 6 with a lots of energy and motivation :muscle::heart:
Btw Iā€™m doing Study more than before & also doing physical activity a lotā€¦
Mentally feeling very stable, No stress really man.
#till2023 #nnn

Hey everyone, How are you doingā€¦
Donā€™t loose hopeā€¦ Stay strong :+1::muscle::fire:
Btw share your short achivementsā€¦ & Your productive routine.
Also share if youā€™re getting any trouble in this no fap journey.
Howā€™s your streak goingā€¦???

1 Like

I was on day 2 then i donā€™t know how I lost it, relapsing is making me feel miserable right now. Please help me on some strategies to go strong this time.

2 Likes

Try to avoid which things are responsible for making you feel urgesā€¦ See Iā€™m not saying that urges shouldnā€™t be coming, itā€™s so natural & at the same time necessary too. But you have to analyse why itā€™s staying for a longā€¦ Maybe because you are consuming something wrong by watching, listening, talking or thinking. Be conscious about all of these.
Build habits Donā€™t let your self be free for a whileā€¦ Reduce your on screen timing track everythingā€¦ Analys all these things
Look you have a life where you have to achieve a lot of things, you are having family, responsibility & big dreamsā€¦ Work on it bro ā€¦
Think out of this shit**ā€¦ Leave this loop.

10 Days :white_check_mark:
Starting 11th day with the same energy and mindset.
49 days 3 Hours left for this #till2023 challenge.

I Hope that you guys are also going good with this challengeā€¦ Be focused.:+1:ā€¦ Donā€™t worry if you relapsed. Start from there , but never repeat that mistake.

1 Like

Completed 2 days. Itā€™s been roller coaster this month till now but determined to end this year on a positive note and in a better condition.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.