No fap until 2023. šŸ¦¾

Iā€™m in this journey & Iā€™m committing in front of everyone that honestly Iā€™m gonna do this until 2023. Then Iā€™ll make my another check point. We can get connected if you guys are interested & willing the same. Itā€™s time to prove yourself.:black_heart:

Share your Daily highlights of good habits. Also you can share your problems. We are on the same way brothersā¤ļø so we can help each other & cross every challenges.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s my code add me letā€™s do it together
ā€œg2kj4uā€

1 Like

For now Iā€™m not using any social media. Accept Whatsapp & Teligram. So Iā€™m not gonna download it for this year atleast. Otherwise this journey will get more hard.
So, Give your updates ,up & downs here.:+1:

1 Like

4bhos3

My code letā€™s do it ā€¦
2022 clean

2 Likes

Gotchu mate im using telegram too
otherwise i prefer to meet here better for get Motivation boost and share our work to the society
keep me update everyday, i will do it too
my current streak is 06d 04h
keep going Mate meet you tomorrow

2 Likes

Done
mine is : g2kj4u

Alright buddy :+1: , & my streak is 2d 19h.

1 Like

Iā€™m joining you.

I used to fap like crazy until about a month ago. Now Iā€™m motivated to rewire.

9q46nf

3 Likes

Nice to know that :+1:ā€¦ Letā€™s grow together :blush:

1 Like

Alright, I would also like to join
Sharing code- s5ztpz

1 Like

Welcome brother :muscle: :heart:

KEEP IN MIND
We have to be resourceful as we learn from our experience and make a comeback. You may have an expectation or goal, and it doesnā€™t go as planned. Sometimes it means going back to the beginning to figure out a new alternative. A new mindset to create a different plan.
I Want you guys to complete this challenge, & then we will celebrate here new year together.:confetti_ball::heart:

2 Likes

Hello guys Iā€™m new here, anyone who is kind enough to help me join the challenge?

2 Likes

Welcome brotherā€¦
Whatever if you have already started nofap or starting it today, continue upto 1st jan 2023, even more but our first check point is 1st Jan 2023.

Share your Daily highlights here, if getting any problem (Urges, demotivation,ect) then share with us cuz we are gonna help you & Letā€™s get this achievement together, goodluck :heart::+1:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the warm welcome Bro. Honestly mahn Iā€™ve been having a hard time and felt kind of defeated yunno. Iā€™m now positive with this path Iā€™m taking and glad to have the right support. Thank you once more!

1 Like

Thanks buddy, Stay connectedšŸ‘

Count me in buddyā€¦ Letā€™s do itšŸ˜Ž

1 Like

Alright buddy :innocent::+1:, All the best for this journey :heart: get in touch with us.

1 Like

Thank you buddyā€¦ Definitely I will be in touch buddyā€¦

1 Like

IMG_20221106_201425

2 Likes