Destroy PMO December Challenge. {GROUP closed}

Yes bro @Mahesh27_03 sorry and thanks

1 Like

Hey guys, Iā€™m sorry for being inactive for the past 2 weeks, our home internet just experienced problems and I couldnā€™t update my streak and Iā€™m still waiting for it to be fixed for now, Iā€™m using mobile data from my phone right now(which is costly). 2 weeks without internet, all Iā€™ve been doing is household chores, studying, exercising everyday. Iā€™ve also experienced flatlines and daily urges(which you could handle, just by observing it, donā€™t judge any thoughts and donā€™t act on it, just accept it even if you fantasize unconsciously, accept those lewd fantasies youā€™re thinking of and let it pass, just observe it and let it flow, itā€™s very effective and donā€™t try to repress your urges because it doesnā€™t work(Iā€™ve tried repressing it a lot in the first week but Iā€™ve learned itā€™ll just backfires and makes me anxious, depressed, resentful and gives me endless worries, it could also disturb your sleep which is not good)). Iā€™ve learned a lot in those 2 weeks without internet, I did a lot of observations and tweaking of my behaviors, tried different approaches for motivating myself to workout, which I poured a lot of my energy to(exercising daily, no rest day). I didnā€™t relapse guys(just inactive, quiting is not an option), so I hope I could still participate in this challenge. Iā€™m still grinding! :muscle::triumph:. Today Iā€™ve reached 27 days milestone, 3 days from now I am 30 days PMO free, looking forward to it. Keep grinding brothers and stay safe.

8 Likes

Thx for sharing this @Kpee , it is the effective start of my day keep your goals up always ā€¦ I hope that you will save this without limit ā€¦

Stay steady guys but focusing on the goals , we belong for this , donā€™t look back , all you have is to walk or running and in between you can take break or bring yourself a present (yes , but try to remember no high level your dopamine )

Stay_apprrciated _each_breath__day

5 Likes

its OK. You are in. Now update the scoreboard. Thank god in India we just need to pay 200 rupees for a month. Thanks to JIOšŸ˜

1 Like

Thank you @NhTbH & @Mahesh27_03!

3 Likes

Guys, do give this a read.

5 Likes

@Karan050 @Angelo34 Update the scoreboard.

@Duran U relapsed?

1 Like

Yes i did. I told it in the other challenge topic, but forgot to say it here too. Sorry

3 Likes

Can anyone recommend me a good book describing the teachings on the Buddha?

@babi really bhai? :zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face:,. Dont worry you can make it again. I will wait for you in October Challenge. Jai siya ram. Take care of chasers they ruin everything.

@chhava update the scoreboard.

5 Likes

@babi

6 Likes

Pressing F for our fallen brother @babi

:no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth:
:no_mouth:
:no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth:

Take care about the chasers effect.
Peace.

5 Likes

I will bounce back. Much stronger. I fell into the trap of trying to test myself. Guys wait for me.

7 Likes

Thank you bhaai. I will again rise.

3 Likes

You guys are awesome. Thank you so much. We are all brothers and sisters here helping each other in time of distress and failure.

5 Likes

Hope your relapse wasnā€™t a PMO. But yeah be really careful about Chaserā€™s effect. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No it was a PMO. I hate to admit it. I cannot go back. I started that day from that position and here I am with 1 day streak. This time, it is a promise to myself and to every one in this forum. I will reach 200 days atleast.

4 Likes

Not atleast 200 days.
Come on!

Keep it simple and easy. Get better with each passing day, if you are unmarried, hope you get a great loving and beautiful life with whom you can share your sexual energy.

Abstain PMO for life.
Peace bruh! :crossed_fingers::heart:

3 Likes

I relapsed. Really regret I cannot finish September cleanā€¦
Stay strong for those remain clean in September! And see you all in October Challenge!

4 Likes

Bruh

You are my Mantak Chia on this platform.
You will bounce back soon.
Please be aware about the Chaserā€™s effect for 2 weeks.

Peace.
:heart::crossed_fingers::heart:

3 Likes