No Fap Journey Barrier

Recently I started No Fap and have been able to go from fapping 1-2 times daily to every 4-5 days. I always hit a barrier at 5 days where I feel alone and sad if I don’t have the rush of dopamine. Do you have any advice for how to get past this barrier? Any advice is appreciated.

4 Likes

Just A Simple Tip

What Had Helped You To Break The 1-2 Day Barrier??
Was It A Girl?? Was It A Goal?? Was It Your Family??

Just Tell THIS Whole Community - I AM NOT GONNA PMO UNTIL I REACH MY GOAL.

It Might Feel Bad On my Part Reccomending This, I Personally Didnt Wanna Connect This To Your Ego.
But Since You Are Able To Get about 4-5 days Without Fapping from 1-2 days , This Means That You Are Ready For Progress - Only Need Momentum ,
I Used To Be Having this too- dont worry
Ego Was Something which got me 150 days
But Now Happiness And Goal In my life Is Gonna Get Me So Much Ahead…

Do Your Best Brother - Its Not A Barrier - Never see it as one
It is progress - No Matter How Slow.

You Are Getting Better Every single Day

Note:-
If It Is For An Academic Reason, Then Remember At about day 40 - Your Body Is Gonna Redirect this Energy To Your Brain Helping You Remember Much Faster And Better.

Good Luck…

3 Likes

5 days is actually the first major block in every single no Fap journey. Every single one.
It’s after day 5 that the benefits of no Fap begin, and it’s before day 5 that the chaser effect is strongest and most relapses happens.
That’s why the first five days are often called the do or die days.
Don’t give in.
Do whatever you want, but cross those five days.
Take a 5 day digital detox, go exrecise, throw your phone out the window, but just cross those 5 dyas.
You’ll overcome this mental barrier your are putting on yourself and experince more noFap benefits.

4 Likes

I’m also facing this problem. At first I would always fail on day 5 but now I lose on day 8. Idk what happens but on day 8 I feel very sad. This time I’m not gonna do this!! Because I got good friends here who would always cheer me up

6 Likes

Sadness also makes me wanting the fap, but I realized that if I do fap it only get worse. I associated this sadness to a mess what i created in my life. And tell to myself that this is the time to repair it.

5 Likes