No fap and Muscle Gain

Hey everyone… I am 22 and my main motivation to start the nofap is for building muscle… I really want to know your views about the effects on nofap on muscle gain…

I read that it makes recovery faster however i have felt more energy during nofap phase but somehow relapsed and really dont know does nofap will only gives more energy or does its gives more energy + fast recovery + more faster muscle gain…

And i also felt some muscle hardness during no fap phases… But i dont have a long record of nofap my max was only 5 days…

I want to know about others experiences about others… Does nofap have only a mental benefits or it really have physical benefits… too
May be then i will be able to hold my urges with more motivation because my inclination for nofap is more for physical benefits…

4 Likes

Definately physical benifits and your physicality depends on your psychology.
:muscle:Stay Strong Brother :fire:

3 Likes

Yes I got physically my most muscular when on nopmo. Personally I believe nopmo helps you perform optimally in all categories, energy, neurochemically, hormonally, etc. And when you have all of that performing at it’s best you get better results.

2 Likes